JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jehovah's Witnesses Virtual Door to Door

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 838 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Thank you for creating a new topic for this video. The video has been posted in several topics but it's nice that it has a dedicated topic now.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just like the map for special full time servants says- Puerto Rico is at Level 1

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

18 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Still level 4

Question - Does the Branch use the same standards for their levels that the US does?  Not likely ( ❤️ ), but I'm having difficulty trying to find the "stage level" on any secular site.  Our office is supposed to go back to in-person work in mid-December, but not until stage 6.  I'm just trying to prepare myself... :unsure:

Does anyone have a secular site for these determinations?

7 minutes ago, Hope said:

Question - Does the Branch use the same standards for their levels that the US does?  Not likely ( ❤️ ), but I'm having difficulty trying to find the "stage level" on any secular site.  Our office is supposed to go back to in-person work in mid-December, but not until stage 6.  I'm just trying to prepare myself... :unsure:

I'm 99.9% sure he's referring to the levels that we've established internally, for our organization.  Elders can see these levels when looking at our COVID location-specific directions.  Which have levels from 1-4.  4 being the worst.

2 hours ago, Hope said:

This is close to what the USA branch uses as to levels.

I added the numbers with the colors on the right side of the circles.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home

image.thumb.png.dd8c91a0164aeb1c69de993d46e15fc2.png

and this one too

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_community

image.thumb.png.fdbf7045dc0c23924a1d761f88d8d183.png

Edited by AH173

update

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

16 minutes ago, Qapla said:

I guess we are in the only yellow state :eek: 

I thought Florida was the orange state...:lol1:

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

21 hours ago, Hope said:

In the announcement at meeting they said that they chose areas where the vaccination rates are high and infection rates are low.

17 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I thought Florida was the orange state...:lol1:

As of yesterday 11/11/2021, our map shows Florida as "Yellow" and Hawaii as "Yellow" and Puerto Rico as "Blue".  All the other states as orange or red.

It is worth noting that six formerly "Red" (Level 4 - High Risk) states have been lowered to "Orange" (Level 3 - Significant Risk) areas.

This is good news if the trend continues.  It will depend on whether we get a 5th wave of Coronavirus.

Edited by jwhess

20 hours ago, jwhess said:

As of yesterday 11/11/2021, our map shows Florida as "Yellow" and Hawaii as "Yellow" and Puerto Rico as "Blue".  All the other states as orange or red.

Guess I should correct the statement to "I guess I live in the only state in the contiguous US" (lower 48) since Hawaii is an island and Puerto Rico is not a state

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 11/12/2021 at 12:02 PM, jwhess said:

It will depend on whether we get a 5th wave of Coronavirus.

So, it all started in March of 2020 with COVID-19.   And then there was the Delta variant.  What other 'waves' has there been?

On 11/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, Qapla said:

Not any more...👍

12 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Not any more...👍

I see you are quick with the info. Just checked before lunch. Lots of yellow. 

3 minutes ago, AH173 said:

I see you are quick with the info. Just checked before lunch. Lots of yellow. 

Two states are better but three are worse..😟

16 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Two states are better but three are worse..😟

There are 31 states now "Red" but only 4 states are "Yellow"  I hope this is not a trend reversing back to an uptick in virus infections.

Back in July 2021, the Northeast part of the country (US) was "Blue" and this week 2 of them went from "Orange" to "Red".

We will continue to pray for all the brotherhood (including the United States).

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, Qapla said:

Unfortunately Florida and many other states are back to Level 4 Red