JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Izak Marais: Patiently Wait on Jehovah (Hab. 2:1)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 834 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb-086_10_VIDEO

I didn't see this one posted. If it was, sorry!

I was searching for the transcript.

"For God is the one who for the sake of his good pleasure energizes you, giving you both the desire and the power to act." Phil 2:13

This is one of the most encouraging videos Ive been seen lately. Thank you Jehovah!

I study Habakuk for years and meditate upon it.

It starts "The World is in kaos; The system of things is disintegrating; World Economy, health systems, Security, Governments... and we knows where this all is leading. It´s leading to GT. "do I have enough faith to face these fear inspiring events with the joy of Jehovah?"

Stunning.

"What will be our reaction (...) if the sequence of events are not exactly what we expected to be".

Many of us have an idea how the GT will be... see ourselves in it... but what we imagine may not correspond to reality.

Will we still patiently hope in Jehovah?

Lessons: Never stop praying, listen to Jehovah and patiently wait in Jehovah.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

45 minutes ago, Buttrfly71 said:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb-086_10_VIDEO

I didn't see this one posted. If it was, sorry!

I was searching for the transcript.

No, they all went up just now with the GB update.

EDIT: Come to think of it, Part two of the Annual meeting might make it to this week instead of next week.

Edited by Thomas Walker

1 minute ago, Thomas Walker said:

Annual meeting might make it to this week instead of next week.

really?? (:P)(:P)

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Dages said:

This + the peace and security video + this week watchtower + the GB update + February AM part.

That's a serious wake up combo.

Jehovah and jesus have certainly spoiled us that's for sure 😍😊it's like waiting for a bus you wait ages for one then three come along at once 😂🚍🚍😍

6 hours ago, Dages said:

This + the peace and security video + this week watchtower + the GB update + February AM part.

That's a serious wake up combo.

Yeah!!!! And wait for next weeks broadcasting!!! Wow 🤩 

1 minute ago, Keep Fighting said:

Are you sure we get it next week? Monday is 31.01. I hope you are right. 😄

Well if it’s not next week then the other one for SURE 🙂

like we learned: wait patiently 😂😂😂😂

18 hours ago, Thomas Walker said:

Not certain, but in my timezone, the Monthly Broadcast it goes up on the first Tuesday of the month. In Australia, the first of Feb is a Tuesday. It might make it, might be a week later.

7 hours ago, Keep Fighting said:

Are you sure we get it next week? Monday is 31.01. I hope you are right. 😄

Not likely. The month's broadcast is always released on the first Monday of the month, Eastern Time (for the US and Canada). It doesn't matter what time it is in other parts of the world. Like David and John mentioned…

5 hours ago, Dages said:

I assume it will be out on the 7th :D 

Wait and see

2 hours ago, jwhess said:

Br. Sanderson said he would chair the January and February Broadcasts.  He specified February (not Jan 31 or the next broadcast)?  I believe it will be February 7th.

On 1/29/2022 at 10:36 AM, WilliamChew said:

Thank you so much! We have used it in our family worship night 🤗🤗🤗