JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2021-2022 Circuit Assembly-With Circuit Overseer

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 727 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

29 minutes ago, happiness IS said:

Is it April or September? I can't be sure how Americans annotate their dates.

I’m also confused with the date format but it looks like April. Because new service year starts on September and that means new assembly theme will be used, not the current ones.

33 minutes ago, happiness IS said:

Is it April or September? I can't be sure how Americans annotate their dates.

Month/Date/Year

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

we had ours, I wanted to watch it again.  I asked a Brother in my cong how can I watch it again. I was in a car accident first week of December wanted to catch up.

Does anyone know please how can you access the circuit assemblies on JW.ORG I looked through the Convention files. please & thanks? I would like to hear it again.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

3 minutes ago, surfergirl said:

we had ours, I wanted to watch it again.  I asked a Brother in my cong how can I watch it again. I was in a car accident first week of December wanted to catch up.

Does anyone know please how can you access the circuit assemblies on JW.ORG I looked through the Convention files. please & thanks? I would like to hear it again.

There are only two ways to see the Circuit Assemblies.

The Branch makes the pre-recorded assemblies available via JW-Stream. Your congregation elders can provide an invitation. 

The local Circuit Assembly with the Circuit Overseer may be a live broadcast using JW-Studio. You have to attend it the day it is given, just like a Zoom meeting.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just now, Tortuga said:

There are only two ways to see the Circuit Assemblies.

The Branch makes the pre-recorded assemblies available via JW-Stream. Your congregation elders can provide an invitation. 

The local Circuit Assembly with the Circuit Overseer may be a live broadcast using JW-Studio. You have to attend it the day it is given, just like a Zoom meeting.

thanks Brother

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Some circuits have the CA with the Circuit Overseer in the fall and then the CA with the Branch Rep in the Spring.  Others have the presentation the other way around.  Our circuit was eliminated and parts of it were merged with other circuits.  We joined a circuit with the assemblies in reverse order to the one we left.  We no have the CO in the spring and the Branch Rep in the fall.

Most of the circuits around us have the JW-Stream / Studio (live) assemblies with the Circuit Overseer now.  So we can't get a recording of the program to watch at a different time.  Our organization advises the elders to help those who didn't get to see the "live" version to be able to access the Branch recorded version on JW Stream.  It is the same subject material but different speakers (plus any interviews or experiences are different).

Our CACO is April 3rd, which is just a week before our Special Talk and less than 2 weeks before  the Memorial...wow...a busy 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 11:52 PM, A fellow servant said:

Im sure that I'm looking over the transcript for the Exercise Faith Circuit Assembly.     I print them off for a few of the Seniors with neuropathy.    Thanks

2021-2022 Exercise Faith CA CO transcript can be found here.

• 1 month later...

Yes, we just had ours on Saturday. So good to see the brothers and sisters we know giving parts and experiences, the two baptism experiences highlighted ones who had struggled and then came to a better relationship with Jehovah. We also got to see our CO again before he's off to his new assignment. My younger brother had a brief part in one of the examples given, was a big surprise to see him on screen.

55 minutes ago, -Chris- said:

Yes, we just had ours on Saturday. So good to see the brothers and sisters we know giving parts and experiences, the two baptism experiences highlighted ones who had struggled and then came to a better relationship with Jehovah. We also got to see our CO again before he's off to his new assignment. My younger brother had a brief part in one of the examples given, was a big surprise to see him on screen.

Chris,  which example was your brother part of?

We will see Bro. Loria again in June.

10 hours ago, Doug said:

Chris,  which example was your brother part of?

We will see Bro. Loria again in June.

Br. Hopp's "Never Be Anxious" part of the 'Walk by Faith' Every day symposium, he's the witness being pressured into a little more materialism and to be viewed as successful.

2 hours ago, -Chris- said:

Br. Hopp's "Never Be Anxious" part of the 'Walk by Faith' Every day symposium, he's the witness being pressured into a little more materialism and to be viewed as successful.

Cool.  That demonstration made me wonder how often brothers/sisters face that kind of pressure.  To be told that you are an embarrassment to the family because you lead a simple life.

On the other hand - since we try to do as much as we can in the ministry, it's a common thought to have a job that pays well for the time involved.  So we will often be self-employed.  It's a slippery slope.  Jason Hopp and I are in the same trade, business owners.