JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

47 minutes ago, Sofia said:

🤔 Putin doesn’t want to give up on Ukraine. Ukraine doesn’t want to give up territory.

how can that conflict becomes solved/frozen?

i m curious to see how it unfolds 

for me either Putin s regime is overthrown or the conflict gets stalled or frozen without winners.

i strong believe that the Israel/Hamas war solution will be faster due to so many international efforts 

but… I believe that Israel government and Palestine will be replaced first

so many elections will go ahead this year so we can expect some surprises around the world 

I think the Ukraine-Russian war is another fulfillment of Daniel 11. Gaza-Palestinian war is another thing (let's try to dig up deeper), which I sense the initiator of 1 Thes 5:3. Afterwards the Rev 17-18 (attack on BTG) will follow right after. 

46 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

I was reading about the internal issues in Russia, especially the aging soviet era infrastructure that is failing due to lack of maintenance. The fund have obviously been diverted to building up arms and the war effort for many years. The people are truly suffering in sub-zero temperatures, where it’s actually warmer to sit outside with a communal bonfire than inside their apartments. Would it possibly take this to oust Putin and its regime? An internal civil war in the early Communist years did cause them to leave WW1 early. 🤔

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-21/freezing-russians-make-plea-to-vladimir-putin-after-heating-fail/103323062?utm_source=abc_news_app&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_campaign=abc_news_app&utm_content=air-drop

I say… if GT time is now Jehovah can make things happen 

Job.34:20,24

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

48 minutes ago, Richie said:

I think the Ukraine-Russian war is another fulfillment of Daniel 11. Gaza-Palestinian war is another thing (let's try to dig up deeper), which I sense the initiator of 1 Thes 5:3. Afterwards the Rev 17-18 (attack on BTG) will follow right after. 

I’m following you quite well 🥰🙏

Let s hope it will be it

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

🤔 Putin doesn’t want to give up on Ukraine. Ukraine doesn’t want to give up territory.

i m curious to see how it unfolds 

for me either Putin s regime is overthrown or the conflict gets stalled or frozen without winners.

i strong believe that the Israel/Hamas war solution will be faster due to so many international efforts 

so many elections will go ahead this year so we can expect some surprises around the world 

Trump said “I can solve Ukraine problem in one day” (I leave this without personal comment) 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 hours ago, MChill14 said:

The former president vowed to “straighten out the world” if reelected, saying that global “death and destruction” have “never been like this.”😜

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

That could definitely lead to P&S, let's patiently wait and see.

We just need something to change. Nobody in this system is going to be a white night saving mankind. But we just need something to shift things a bit to cause the UN to act.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Revelation 17:16, 17 shows Jehovah puts it into the hearts of the kings of the earth “to carry out his thought” of getting rid of BtG. 

“Soon Jehovah will cause the political elements of Satan’s system, as represented by the United Nations, to attack false religion” - WT June 15 2012.

”Warmongering religion continues to be a disruptive force in the world; hence, the nations may feel that destroying the harlot is in their own national interests. In fact, when the rulers attack, they will think that they are carrying out their own “one thought.” In reality, however, they act as God’s tool for obliterating all false religion. Thus, in a stunning reversal, one part of Satan’s system will attack another part, and Satan will be powerless to prevent it.—Matt. 12:25, 26.” - WT Sept 12, 2012

Middle East is heading for a regional war. Things have developed quickly since early January.

“Missile and rocket attacks in the first weeks of 2024 in Syria, Iraq, Israel, Lebanon, the Red Sea, Yemen and now Pakistan, all involve Iranian proxies or allies, or increasingly, Iran itself.

The Iranian missile strikes on northern Iraq and Pakistan represent a shift in Iran's decades long strategy of "forward defence", by fighting through proxies, and not getting directly involved.

Middle East analysts say the new tactics could come at great cost to Iran, and the region.”

To summarise:

• anti-government protests erupted in Iran in 2022, sparked by the death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini after she was detained for breaching hijab rules.
  • Then on January 3, an Islamic State attack in Kerman, Iran killed around 100 people. It was the worst terror attack inside Iran in decades.
  • Soon after the Islamic State attack, Iran launched missiles at separatist groups based in Pakistan.
  • Pakistan retaliates. Iran now is really playing with fire as Pakistan is a nuclear power
  • Iran also recently launched missiles at Erbil, in northern Iraq, supposedly targeting an Israeli spy base.

This attack backfired because it jeopardised Iran's own interests

• In the Red Sea, attacks by Iran's Houthi allies have successfully disrupted container shipping

• But this Iran-backed action, too, has the potential to spiral out of control. The US and the UK, with logistical support from Australia, have launched air strikes at the Houthis.

• Over the weekend, Iranian-backed militias in Iraq fired rockets at a US base, and Israeli missiles hit Damascus,

• The Iran-backed Lebanese militia Hezbollah and the Israeli military have been trading fire across Israel's northern border since the Hamas attack on Israel on October 7.

US analyst Aaron David Miller says if the Israel-Hezbollah conflict escalates it "could make Gaza look mild by comparison".

"You're going to end up with Hezbollah using their high trajectory weapons that cover most of Israel," he said.

"Hundreds of Israelis will be killed, the Israelis will pre-empt or respond against Lebanese infrastructure, against the south, against Southern Beirut, where Hezbollah headquarters are, thousands of Lebanese may die”.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-22/middle-east-conflict-iran-involvement-war-israel-houthi-red-sea-/103376774?utm_source=abc_news_app&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_campaign=abc_news_app&utm_content=safari

May this mess lead to them announcing P&S soonish 🙏

4 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Revelation 17:16, 17 shows Jehovah puts it into the hearts of the kings of the earth “to carry out his thought” of getting rid of BtG. 

“Soon Jehovah will cause the political elements of Satan’s system, as represented by the United Nations, to attack false religion” - WT June 15 2012.

”Warmongering religion continues to be a disruptive force in the world; hence, the nations may feel that destroying the harlot is in their own national interests. In fact, when the rulers attack, they will think that they are carrying out their own “one thought.” In reality, however, they act as God’s tool for obliterating all false religion. Thus, in a stunning reversal, one part of Satan’s system will attack another part, and Satan will be powerless to prevent it.—Matt. 12:25, 26.” - WT Sept 12, 2012

true the harlot is going rampant in a feeling of invincible.

5 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

That could definitely lead to P&S, let's patiently wait and see.

We just need something to change. Nobody in this system is going to be a white night saving mankind. But we just need something to shift things a bit to cause the UN to act.

UN still lacks teeth😬

1 hour ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Middle East is heading for a regional war. Things have developed quickly since early January.

“Missile and rocket attacks in the first weeks of 2024 in Syria, Iraq, Israel, Lebanon, the Red Sea, Yemen and now Pakistan, all involve Iranian proxies or allies, or increasingly, Iran itself.

The Iranian missile strikes on northern Iraq and Pakistan represent a shift in Iran's decades long strategy of "forward defence", by fighting through proxies, and not getting directly involved.

Middle East analysts say the new tactics could come at great cost to Iran, and the region.”

To summarise:

• anti-government protests erupted in Iran in 2022, sparked by the death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini after she was detained for breaching hijab rules.
  • Then on January 3, an Islamic State attack in Kerman, Iran killed around 100 people. It was the worst terror attack inside Iran in decades.
  • Soon after the Islamic State attack, Iran launched missiles at separatist groups based in Pakistan.
  • Pakistan retaliates. Iran now is really playing with fire as Pakistan is a nuclear power
  • Iran also recently launched missiles at Erbil, in northern Iraq, supposedly targeting an Israeli spy base.

This attack backfired because it jeopardised Iran's own interests

• In the Red Sea, attacks by Iran's Houthi allies have successfully disrupted container shipping

• But this Iran-backed action, too, has the potential to spiral out of control. The US and the UK, with logistical support from Australia, have launched air strikes at the Houthis.

• Over the weekend, Iranian-backed militias in Iraq fired rockets at a US base, and Israeli missiles hit Damascus,

• The Iran-backed Lebanese militia Hezbollah and the Israeli military have been trading fire across Israel's northern border since the Hamas attack on Israel on October 7.

US analyst Aaron David Miller says if the Israel-Hezbollah conflict escalates it "could make Gaza look mild by comparison".

"You're going to end up with Hezbollah using their high trajectory weapons that cover most of Israel," he said.

"Hundreds of Israelis will be killed, the Israelis will pre-empt or respond against Lebanese infrastructure, against the south, against Southern Beirut, where Hezbollah headquarters are, thousands of Lebanese may die”.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-22/middle-east-conflict-iran-involvement-war-israel-houthi-red-sea-/103376774?utm_source=abc_news_app&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_campaign=abc_news_app&utm_content=safari

May this mess lead to them announcing P&S soonish 🙏

Most are religious wars. Sunni against Shia > Muslim extremists against Jews > Palestinian arabs versus Jewish Israel > Russian Orthodox versus Ukrainian Orthodox > Muslims versus Hindus (in India). Extremism and terrorism are bred in religious ideologies. 

Today, most wars are in religious background > To maintain peace and security > Ban religious affairs in public places.

It seems that all are clear why secular governments want to destroy religions in public places.

At one time, in the past The Golden Age did include political comment and included some humorous sketches. however, our brothers saw that this was not a fit purpose of the magazine and such articles were dropped. We should also be careful that we don't get into political comments, even on this forum.

Those responsible for this website, no doubt try to keep it as 'squeaky clean' as possible. We really need to follow GB style of comment on these things imho.

And he will keep thrusting out his hand against the lands; and as regards the land of Egypt, she will not escape. 43 And he will rule over the hidden treasures of gold and silver and over all the desirable* things of Egypt. And the Libʹy·ans and the E·thi·oʹpi·ans will be at his steps.* Daniel 11:42,43 

2 minutes ago, JennyM said:

And he will keep thrusting out his hand against the lands; and as regards the land of Egypt, she will not escape. 43 And he will rule over the hidden treasures of gold and silver and over all the desirable* things of Egypt. And the Libʹy·ans and the E·thi·oʹpi·ans will be at his steps.* Daniel 11:42,43 

Perhaps, this pertains to the middle east. 

15 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

I was reading about the internal issues in Russia, especially the aging soviet era infrastructure that is failing due to lack of maintenance.

Today in the western media there are two conflicting and perhaps mutually exclusive accounts about Russia, used according to the convenience of the moment. One says that Russia is a dangerous strong revisionist empire, so more money is needed to confront it. The other talks about Russian internal problems and how it is backward and falling in pieces, an easy victory is just ahead and what is needed is just a little more money.

And 'Old infrastructure failing due to lack of maintenance' is an adequate description to almost any country this days.

I read the same about US, Russia, UK, and about any other country.

And one could say the same about cold issues:

Mass heating system failures reported in Russia

https://www.rt.com/russia/590344-russia-heating-electricity-outage/

U.S. sees over 90 weather-related deaths as dangerous cold continues

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/freezing-weather-united-states-deaths-cold-continues/

Scores dead as frigid conditions ravage US – CBS

Weather-related fatalities have been reported in at least nine US states in recent days

https://www.rt.com/news/591047-us-weather-cold-fatalities/

Nearly 5,000 Brits froze to death last year due to heating costs – study

Many vulnerable households refrain from using heating due to the high cost of energy, according to the End Fuel Poverty coalition

https://www.rt.com/business/591075-uk-excess-deaths-winter/

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

15 hours ago, Sofia said:

Bellow it is an exercise, do not take it too seriously.

Russia/Ukraine,

if things go as until now, if the Russians do not change their modus operandis in this war, if we forget the intoxicating media (11:14b), and if we do not deviate too much from Daniel:

Russia continues to dry the KOTN resources and money will stop flowing. (8:24, 11:41-43)

The iron/clay opposition will become bitter not only with west people against their governments, but also with "Global South" defying the power of the KOTN global empire. (2:42-43)

Ukraine will be defeated (11:40), the government replaced (8:23, 11:39) , and the country divided in half, or eventually in 4 parts for a price. (8:23, 11:39, 41)

Israel/Hamas,

This has a completely unknown outcome because there is no opposition to Israel, as US backs its actions, at least until this generation runs the Capitol. And because Benjamin Netanyahu will risk prison if his government falls if the war stops.

But if we consider Iran as the successor of Persia in Ez. 38:5, then Iran can be part of the KOTN. Then there is a chance that the "Land of Decoration" (11:41) may also have a literal fulfillment and, with the help of MENA (11:43), "he will plant his royal tents [in Gaza] between the [Mediterranean Sea] and [Israel]" (11:45), where he will be destroyed  (11:45, 12:1)

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

35 minutes ago, Paulo said:

But if we consider Iran as the successor of Persia in Ez. 38:5, then Iran can be part of the KOTN. Then there is a chance that the "Land of Decoration" (11:41) may also have a literal fulfillment and, with the help of MENA (11:43), "he will plant his royal tents [in Gaza] between the [Mediterranean Sea] and [Israel]" (11:45), where he will be destroyed  (11:45, 12:1)

I pretty much like to see this happen ❤️ Iran is already confirmed as part of KOTN(Russia and its allies - China Iran and North Corea). 

When I read this "Between the Sea and the holy mountain" I cant stop thinking that the actual ISRAEL territory is actually literaly in here.

Today´s ISRAEL territory goes from the mediterranean sea until the holy mountain (in Jerusalem). How come this prophecy could become so perfectly true? If we compare this map with Daniel´s israel territory on his days, Israel ocupied such a different territory. (from the sea heading east far east from the river jordan).

KOTN is fighting Israel ( literaly "camping against" or "plant his royal tents) as fortold . Maybe this prophecy has a different fullfillment than expected... as we know, we cant be dogmatic. Let´s wait if GB explains it differently... Or not.

IMG_1537.jpeg

Edited by Sofia

tipo