JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

51 minutes ago, LeolaRootStew said:

When the 2016 Convention basement videos came out I felt like the end was months away. I let people tell me spoilers of the next conventions for the first time in my life - before that I would threaten to end a friendship if they spoiled anything. I can't believe it's been 7 years. 

These days I mentally assume the end will come within 3 years (I used to think 10) and I'm back to no spoilers. 

Yes, I remember those videos too! I remember thinking “dam, this is pretty intense. It’s about to get real!”

Here I am 8 years later. Life has been hard but I’m still serving Jehovah as best I can. My hope is in Jehovah and his Kingdom.

1 hour ago, LeolaRootStew said:

When the 2016 Convention basement videos came out I felt like the end was months away. I let people tell me spoilers of the next conventions for the first time in my life - before that I would threaten to end a friendship if they spoiled anything. I can't believe it's been 7 years. 

These days I mentally assume the end will come within 3 years (I used to think 10) and I'm back to no spoilers. 

a true Christian will not only serve with the date on mind. 

This system is exhausting. 

Govt corruption on our face, sufferings

But peace for those who trust Jehovah. 

Things have changed a lot in Jah's organization. It won't be late.  Waiting or not waiting. We will all be affected by trials  and will face death. Better to live life with Jehovah. 

I was thinking of our discussions in this thread when reading today’s text and comments:

”He wants us to keep a balanced view when considering Bible prophecy. He urges us to “keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah.” (2 Pet. 3:11-13) Why? Not because we want to work out the “day and hour” when Jehovah will bring Armageddon, but because we want to use the time we have left to perform “holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion.” (Matt. 24:36; Luke 12:40)”

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e/2024/6/25

Since I quit my job for neutrality reasons, all I care and think about is the Kingdom. Something changed in my mind and heart and now I simply don’t care anymore. Time is flying by with my new focus.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

ESPARGOS, Cape Verde — The top US military officer warned on Sunday that any Israeli military offensive into Lebanon would risk an Iranian response in defense of the powerful Hezbollah terror group there, and that US forces would be challenged to bolster Israel’s air defense umbrella.

Air Force Gen. Charles Q. Brown, chairman of the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Iran “would be more inclined to support Hezbollah” than it does the Hamas terror group in Gaza, “particularly if they felt that Hezbollah was being significantly threatened.”https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-liable-to-join-fight-if-israel-takes-on-hezbollah-us-warns/

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

It’s a huge possibility of Iran attacking DIRECTLY Israel very soon.

This is another proxy war between KOTN and KOTS 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Hezbollah has released footage of vital Israeli targets, supposedly only known to "Israel's" security apparatus.The video included snippets of Hezbollah's Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah's latest speech, in which he warned the Israeli occupation that the Resistance would fight with no restraints or limits if war were imposed on Lebanon. https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/hezbollah-shows-vital-israeli-targets--including-ben-gurion

The nuclear site at Dimona is part of those targets.  

It is estimated that Hezbollah can fire 3000 missiles a day which would overwhelm Iron dome.

US carrier was dispatched to Mediterranean, and defense minister of Israel is in US.

If diplomacy fails there will mayhem in the Middle East. 

Israel’s military said it has approved plans for an attack in southern Lebanon. Hezbollah has threatened to carry out a war with "no red lines," although it said it would halt attacks if the Gaza war stopped.“It’s very important for everyone to recognize the danger that lies ahead,” he said. “A regional conflict will not remain regional; it will become international very quickly. The reality is that if it continues along the path that it is going, [it] is much worse than what is happening on the ground today or any scenario from what will come from a deal.”https://www.voanews.com/a/israel-lebanon-s-hezbollah-on-potential-knife-edge-of-conflict-/7666383.html

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

7 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Le Hezbollah a publié des images de cibles israéliennes vitales, soi-disant connues uniquement de l'appareil de sécurité « israélien ». La vidéo comprenait des extraits du dernier discours du secrétaire général du Hezbollah, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, dans lequel il avertissait l'occupation israélienne que la Résistance combattrait sans retenue ni limite si la guerre était imposée au Liban.  ^ https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/hezbollah-shows-vital-israeli-targets--inclure-ben-gurion

Le site nucléaire de Dimona fait partie de ces cibles.  

On estime que le Hezbollah peut tirer 3 000 missiles par jour, ce qui pourrait submerger le Dôme de fer.

Un transporteur américain a été envoyé en Méditerranée et le ministre israélien de la Défense est aux États-Unis.

Si la diplomatie échoue, le chaos s’installera au Moyen-Orient. 

L'armée israélienne a déclaré avoir approuvé des plans d'attaque dans le sud du Liban. Le Hezbollah a menacé de mener une guerre sans « lignes rouges », bien qu’il ait déclaré qu’il mettrait un terme à ses attaques si la guerre à Gaza s’arrêtait. « Il est très important que chacun reconnaisse le danger qui nous attend », a-t-il déclaré. « Un conflit régional ne restera pas régional ; il deviendra très vite international. La réalité est que si le pays continue sur la voie qu’il suit, ce sera bien pire que ce qui se passe sur le terrain aujourd’hui ou que n’importe quel scénario découlant d’un accord. » https://www.voanews.com/a/israel-lebanon-s-hezbollah-on-potential-knife-edge-of-conflict-/7666383.html

How tired!

Secret services claim that the war started on October 7th had 3 stages:

1- Hamas attack to exaust IDF

2-Hezbollah attack after weakened IDF to weaken Israel forces further 

3-Iran final attack to anhialate Israel

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

14 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Secret services claim that the war started on October 7th had 3 stages:

1- Hamas attack to exaust IDF

2-Hezbollah attack after weakened IDF to weaken Israel forces further 

3-Iran final attack to anhialate Israel

Who’s secret service is claiming this?

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

57 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

Whose secret service is claiming this? 

“In Phase One, it will be Hamas' task to cripple the Israeli military as much as possible.  What I didn't expect was that Hamas would last more than 7 months.  But for 9 months now, there is not the slightest sign that Hamas is about to be defeated.  

The second phase as the resistance plan and the biggest task will be for Hezbollah to crush the already weakened Israeli army by Hamas.  

The third phase is a full invasion of Israel by all the paramilitary organizations in the Middle East including directly Iranian.  

We are already on the threshold of the beginning of the second phase, and the first phase Israel did not manage to complete even 50%.  

Everything is going according to Iran's plan and now the alliance is hoping that Israel will fall for the trap, and invade Lebanon, this will make Iran's job 3x easier. That is why the leader of Hezbollah provokes Israel every day.  

This is clear to many Israeli military personnel who are already constantly publicly criticizing this idea, but Netanyahu must continue the military actions in order not to lose his seat and his head after that.  

If Netanyahu decides to invade Lebanon, it will be all or nothing for the Israeli state.”

end of quote 

35 minutes ago, Sofia said:

“In Phase One, it will be Hamas' task to cripple the Israeli military as much as possible.  What I didn't expect was that Hamas would last more than 7 months.  But for 9 months now, there is not the slightest sign that Hamas is about to be defeated.  

The second phase as the resistance plan and the biggest task will be for Hezbollah to crush the already weakened Israeli army by Hamas.  

The third phase is a full invasion of Israel by all the paramilitary organizations in the Middle East including directly Iranian.  

We are already on the threshold of the beginning of the second phase, and the first phase Israel did not manage to complete even 50%.  

Everything is going according to Iran's plan and now the alliance is hoping that Israel will fall for the trap, and invade Lebanon, this will make Iran's job 3x easier. That is why the leader of Hezbollah provokes Israel every day.  

This is clear to many Israeli military personnel who are already constantly publicly criticizing this idea, but Netanyahu must continue the military actions in order not to lose his seat and his head after that.  

If Netanyahu decides to invade Lebanon, it will be all or nothing for the Israeli state.”

end of quote 

But whose words are these?  Can you link something?

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

54 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Israel’s top court rules ultra-Orthodox Jews must be drafted into military, in blow to NetanyahuScreenshot_20240626-035247.png.31b3e8b1d7c9b704e20425a04ad9b578.png

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/25/middleeast/israel-orthodox-military-high-court-intl/index.html?iid=cnn_buildContentRecirc_end_recirc

I saw that too. Religious group resist government. 

7 hours ago, BLEmom said:

But whose words are these?  Can you link something?

X comments and comments from experts on the cnn Portugal. The videos are in Portuguese so I can’t place them here for language reasons.

Its expected that the Hamas conflict shifts to North and that in some point Iran intervenes as well but directly.

praying for all brothers and sisters there 🙏

3 hours ago, Dages said:

So far I can only find a tweet with this quote...

Portuguese commentators have their sources and came to TV stating this as well. 
Time will tell if this is a reality 

2 hours ago, Sofia said:
6 hours ago, Dages said:

So far I can only find a tweet with this quote...

Portuguese commentators have their sources and came to TV stating this as well. 
Time will tell if this is a reality

“Do you have anything to substantiate your claims”. I love that quote it’s from one of my favourite movies Sherlock Holmes.

But hey seriously Portuguese commentators are not convincing talk we have a show here in Australia it’s called the project and you have to take what they say with a grain of salt, if you don’t you will end up like a glass of spilt milk.

But with all seriousness what you claim would not surprise me.

13 minutes ago, Godskingdomrules said:

“Do you have anything to substantiate your claims”. I love that quote it’s from one of my favourite movies Sherlock Holmes.

But hey seriously Portuguese commentators are not convincing talk we have a show here in Australia it’s called the project and you have to take what they say with a grain of salt, if you don’t you will end up like a glass of spilt milk.

But with all seriousness what you claim would not surprise me.

Some are biased 

I only take the credit from the least biased ones.

some are close to diplomatic sources as well.

Plans don’t necessarily mean achievements Prov. 19:21 😁

4 hours ago, mjcabz said:

Here also in our country the residents of islands of Palawan have mandated by the government to be ready for war because of the growing presence of Chinese military near to the said islands. 

The president said that hes not going to war. Just prepare. and the Ukraine president zelensky visited the country. Seems like they're cooking a war here.