JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

34 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Thanks

its a good thing that we have Revelation chapter 17 

there we read that the Scarlet Beast dives into abyss ONLY ONCE 

There won’t be a third version of the league or UN

the actual UN will go straight to the eternal destruction in Armageddon 

If we are at a brick of a WW-3 then fasten your seat belts because we are entering GT sooner than we think 

The wars are going even during GT or even prior to Armageddon. 

12 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

Platform X was banned here in Brazil, would there be another link?

Please be careful because accessing X by VPNs can get you fined R$50,000 ($8,910).

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

1 minute ago, Dhanyel said:

Many people injured, imagine a cyber attack where our cell phones exploded in our hands or pockets, that's what happened in Lebanon 

Imagine every Tesla car in the world exploding at the same time.

Many years ago, the Volkswagen Beetle was very popular and were found in nearly every country. I used to joke that the odd design was Hitler's revenge on the world and one day every Beetle would explode. I was only joking...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Dhanyel said:

Exploding pagers kill 9 and injure 2,800 in Lebanon: health minister

https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-news/lebanon-pagers-attack-hezbollah/index.html

😱😱😱

35 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Many people injured, imagine a cyber attack where our cell phones exploded in our hands or pockets, that's what happened in Lebanon 

Clarification, please. The article said they were "pagers" that exploded. I used to have one of those some 45 years ago, and they are not cell phones. You can't talk to anyone on a pager; they're only to tell you that someone wants to hear from you. So why do you mention "cell phones?"

Or, is a pager the same as a cell phone in Lebanon?

9 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Clarification, please. The article said they were "pagers" that exploded. I used to have one of those some 45 years ago, and they are not cell phones. You can't talk to anyone on a pager; they're only to tell you that someone wants to hear from you. So why do you mention "cell phones?"

He didn't say that it was cel phones. 

He said "Imagine...."

Maybe because barely anyone uses pagers here (US), so it's harder to imagine...

33 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I meant that it is a portable electronic device, not necessarily a cell phone, any portable object.

7 hours ago, Sheep said:

Pagers… mobile phones or cell phones as they say in USA have same principle how they operate, namely batteries … and this is the part that explodes. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

This article is helpful:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cz04m913m49o

It appears to have been an orchestrated attack where explosives were added in the supply chain.

"Some suggested a hack may have caused the pager batteries to overheat, causing the devices to explode. Such an act would be unprecedented.

But many experts say that is unlikely, with footage of the explosions inconsistent with the batteries overheating.

Some analysts say instead that some sort of supply chain attack, which involved the pagers being tampered with during their manufacture or in transit, was more likely.

Supply chain attacks are a growing concern in the cyber security world with many high-profile incidents recently caused by hackers gaining access to products whilst they are in development.

But these attacks are normally contained to software. Hardware supply chain attacks are far rarer as they involve getting hands on to the device.

If this was indeed a supply chain attack it would have involved a huge operation to secretly tamper with the pagers in some way.

A former British Army munitions expert, who asked not to be named, told the BBC the devices could have been packed with between 10 to 20 grams each of military-grade high explosive, hidden inside a fake electronic component.

This, said the expert, would have been armed by a signal, something called an alphanumeric text message."

So it's not like anyone has the technology to make any old person's pagers or cell explode.

Edited by Frances Bennett

11 hours ago, Frances Bennett said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cz04m913m49o

A former British Army munitions expert, who asked not to be named, told the BBC the devices could have been packed with between 10 to 20 grams each of military-grade high explosive, hidden inside a fake electronic component.

This was the key.  10 grams, or 1/3 ounce.  Not enough weight to raise curiosity.   Apparently, not one person cracked open their pager to see what made it "heavier" than the old one.

On 8/18/2024 at 4:27 AM, Dhanyel said:

Mpox 5 Facts | United Nations

On August 29 the FDA approved for use in the USA a vaccine (ACAM2000) for Monkeypox.

ACAM2000 is a live replicating vaccinia virus vaccine.    Yes ~  A live virus.

According to the FDA:

What should I avoid after getting vaccinated with ACAM2000?

For 6 weeks after vaccinated and until the vaccination site has healed, avoid

Getting pregnant or getting your partner pregnant

Spreading the vaccine virus to other people .  .  by physical contact, including sexual contact, clothes, towels, linen or toiletries.

Donating blood 

Rubbing, scratching or touching the vaccination site.

After the COVID-19,  it's safe to say this vaccine will never be mandated.  But should the vaccinated advise people near them about potentially sharing something like a pen or paperwork, or a ride in their car?

With 124 Votes in Favor, 14 Against,

General Assembly Adopts Draft Resolution

Demanding End to Israel’s Occupation of

Palestinian Territory within 1 Year.

https://press.un.org/en/20244/ga12626.doc.htm

I skimmed this and I still don't see any consequences for Israel if they don't comply.  But we'll see where this goes. 

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini

44 minutes ago, Doug said:

On August 29 the FDA approved for use in the USA a vaccine (ACAM2000) for Monkeypox.

ACAM2000 is a live replicating vaccinia virus vaccine.    Yes ~  A live virus.

According to the FDA:

What should I avoid after getting vaccinated with ACAM2000?

For 6 weeks after vaccinated and until the vaccination site has healed, avoid

Getting pregnant or getting your partner pregnant

Spreading the vaccine virus to other people .  .  by physical contact, including sexual contact, clothes, towels, linen or toiletries.

Donating blood 

Rubbing, scratching or touching the vaccination site.

After the COVID-19,  it's safe to say this vaccine will never be mandated.  But should the vaccinated advise people near them about potentially sharing something like a pen or paperwork, or a ride in their car?

The vaccine insert also says that people should quarantine at least 4 weeks after getting this vaccine. And also it warns it can cause DEATH to unvaccinated persons.

https://www.fda.gov/media/75792/download

IMG_0835.jpeg

1 hour ago, ChrisW said:

With 124 Votes in Favor, 14 Against,

General Assembly Adopts Draft Resolution

Demanding End to Israel’s Occupation of

Palestinian Territory within 1 Year.

https://press.un.org/en/20244/ga12626.doc.htm

I skimmed this and I still don't see any consequences for Israel if they don't comply.  But we'll see where this goes. 

This shows how completly worthless and hypocrit this UN is.

It was UN who "gave" the palestinian territory to the jews in first place after WW-2

...and now they want to take it back.

Im neutral. Im just saying this because it´s the truth. Men´s institutions cant solve anything, only Jehovah.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

This shows how completly worthless and hypocrit this UN is.

It was UN who "gave" the palestinian territory to the jews in first place after WW-2

...and now they want to take it back.

Im neutral. Im just saying this because it´s the truth. Men´s institutions cant solve anything, only Jehovah.

Believe me sis, I have been at the UN before in the late 80’s. Bunch of idiots. All they do is arguing and complaining. The same goes with them in the 21st century too.

Edited by Qapla

Spelling

2 hours ago, zoebarry said:

The vaccine insert also says that people should quarantine at least 4 weeks after getting this vaccine. And also it warns it can cause DEATH to unvaccinated persons.

This was so wild, I can't believe the FDA would substantiate this and say this in plain English.  What's the pathway?  I've been searching all of the vaccines but I can't find monkeypox ... just the downloaded paper its reads like its instructional .. thanks for this info.  

8 hours ago, Doug said:

This was the key.  10 grams, or 1/3 ounce.  Not enough weight to raise curiosity.   Apparently, not one person cracked open their pager to see what made it "heavier" than the old one.

Easy to miss what you’re not looking for

7 hours ago, zoebarry said:

https://www.fda.gov/media/75792/download

IMG_0835.jpeg

To put this in context, this is a disease that can cause death and is very transmissible. So the ones they are vaccinating are already at high risk of getting it and possibly dying. 
Since it is a live vaccine, there is extra care required to care and cover the scab site until it heals. Those instructions are included in the info. 
Much of the instructions remind me of patients getting radiation treatment for cancer, except radiation treatment calls for extreme cleaning on top of all that is listed in the vaccine handout. 

https://amp.cancer.org/cancer/managing-cancer/treatment-types/radiation/safety.html

IMG_3700.png

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”