JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

When reading the title of this news, I had to remind myself of strict neutrality how I view things. 

China's foreign minister touts Beijing and Moscow as a force for "global peace"

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-06-27-23/index.html

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

24 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

When reading the title of this news, I had to remind myself of strict neutrality how I view things. 

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-06-27-23/index.html

and security ? :D 

4 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

"Any day now, they will say peace and security. Peace and security are being talked about now by the nations." - Any day now, Samuel Herd. 

On 6/23/2023 at 4:20 PM, JennyM said:

m also tired and lack of motivation sometimes but i can still manage to go to meetings regularly

Please don't forget that things will get a lot worse before they get better. We need to build our strength and endurance now so we can survive what is coming later. We are runners in a race and the Finish line is around the corner, we know it's there but we haven't seen it yet. The declaration of Peace and Security and destruction of BtG is like coming around a corner and finally seeing the Finish sign in the distance. We will finally know the race is almost over but the last part of the race is the hardest. 

Please don't focus on just seeing the Finish sign, focus on reaching the Finish line..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Please don't forget that things will get a lot worse before they get better. We need to build our strength and endurance now so we can survive what is coming later. We are runners in a race and the Finish line is around the corner, we know it's there but we haven't seen it yet. The declaration of Peace and Security and destruction of BtG is like coming around a corner and finally seeing the Finish sign in the distance. We will finally know the race is almost over but the last part of the race is the hardest. 

Please don't focus on just seeing the Finish sign, focus on reaching the Finish line..

I served  greater need in a foreign language for 9 yrs.. and my current congregation has great need too... Just hormonal imbalance getting hit on me.  I cant do what I was able to do back then. Getting just 5hrs of sleep to go to ministry and do work from home and household chores. 

Yeah, I like that.. Just watched conclusion talk of gilead . just around the corner is my fave quote. Its a usual quote in jw broadcasting now. 

Please don't forget that security must also be included. Many people are going to be ecstatic when there is peace in Ukraine. People still need to be convinced that the world's nations/UN must be able to provide security for enough food, enough energy, environmental security that planet earth can be saved. only then will the people on earth be deceived in the second biggest lie after the Fall. The peace will be misleading words but security for everyone is even bigger.

2 Timothy 3:13B

misleading and being misled.

Then the hole world will be misled, even the the goverments who are misleading. By the master deceiver.

Then our deliverance is here. Praise JAH and his apointed King Jesus.

So I came across this article today. Im not sure if anyone has discussed this option of peace and security? Id never considered it being attached to LGBTQ. If I understand correctly back in March of this year  a UN representative named Linda Thomas Greenfield made this statement.... Interesting angle if its true. 

Screenshot_20230627-174944_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230627-175120_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Every day there are new heights of hipocricy...  😒  This from last week while pointing fingers at those who would burn a Quran!  He says we respect the book and people of faith!   *eye rolls!* 

Like they (Satan) are taunting Jehovah to rush His day!image.thumb.png.ad699e1493481692086e8cb476b43bf3.pngThe

News is like a shell game you get enough good guesses to make you feel competent and then the rest is a fraud to make you feel a certain way, vote a certain way, invest, eat, medicate, buy or spend time a certain way...  

The shell game (three shells and a pea) is often portrayed as a gambling game, but in reality, it is almost always a confidence trick used to perpetrate fraud using psychological tricks to convince potential players (news watchers even alternative news) of the legitimacy of the game (*coff* I mean news) and their skill at "seeing" where the pea is. 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

6 minutes ago, trottigy said:

Interesting information. The US, Russia and Ukraine are low on the list..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Today, I bought a whole year of toilet paper. Hopefully within 6 months the GT will come and the GT will last for 2 months and Armageddon will last another 2 months and I will have the first 2 months of toilet paper in the NW to start with. The life I go through! UGH!!

Edited by Dustparticle

23 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Today, I bought a whole year of toilet paper. Hopefully within 6 months the GT will come and the GT will last for 2 months and Armageddon will last another 2 months and I will have the first 2 months of toilet paper in the NW to start with. The life I go through! UGH!!

image.png.f88f71a7e586f65c95ad3a5351fe06e3.png

1 hour ago, Dustparticle said:

2 months of toilet paper for Paradise ? these will be worth a lot for barter :D 
Clever investment :D 

2 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

I see your priorities shifting .... I am worried LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

27 minutes ago, WestBro said:

I remember a time when I needed duct tape several times and never found one. I'm going to buy a closed box. Maybe it's necessary. We don't know, but I'll have a stock here in case we need it.

The hero Macgyver used to carry it all the time to fix things 

good advice 👏👏👌😉

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

6 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

I simply must see your GO bag !!!!

8 hours ago, WestBro said:

I remember a time when I needed duct tape several times and never found one. I'm going to buy a closed box. Maybe it's necessary. We don't know, but I'll have a stock here in case we need it.

are you talking about your own TP too ? Duck tape ? I'm worried :D 

Just now reading this:

Apparently, during a press conference before departing from Lithuania, President Biden said:

"Peace and security in Europe is essential to U.S. security and peace.  The idea that there could be conflict in Europe among our friends and us not engaged has never happened in modern history.  That's why we're staying together".

His comment was made around the topic of calling up 3,000 members of the Selected Reserve or Individual Ready Reserve for the "effective conduct of Operation Atlantic Resolve" deployment to the eastern flank of NATO.

Senator Ted Cruz tweeted "He's threatening to put our military in a shooting war with Russia".