JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

Br Shaffer was our branch rep this weekend. He said the stone is at the toenails of the image! So close!! ❤️

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

10 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

Br Shaffer was our branch rep this weekend. He said the stone is at the toenails of the image! So close!! ❤️

Yes, it is close and weekend meeting encouraged us to prepare for GT. At the same time I can see how this system could go on for few more years with all the turmoil that is happening. Peace and Security cannot be proclaimed with the mess that is currently in place. It may take time to “sort” out few issues (including war in Ukraine) Thus, patience is needed and focus on our ministry … time will fly when we busy. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Jans Stoltenberg (secretário-geral da NATO) disse hoje que todos precisamos de nos preparar para um longo conflito na Ucrânia.

Tenho a forte sensação de que Satanás quer esticar ao máximo este sistema. Para ele, este mundo perverso duraria décadas até que a Terra derretesse em autodestruição. Satanás ficaria muito feliz em ver a terra e seus habitantes se autodestruírem e fazer com que Deus fracassasse em Seu poderoso propósito.

Tenho a forte sensação de que Jeová está no controle e ELE PODE FAZER O CONFLITO PARAR quando seu cronograma chegar no prazo.

Tenho forte fé e confiança de que isso acontecerá. Mesmo que os humanos pensem que isso pode durar anos... só durará se Jeová permitir.

Se o tempo de Jeová for dentro de algumas semanas ou meses, Jeová pode fazer as coisas acontecerem.

Portanto: não importa o que os líderes mundiais estão prevendo. Jeová já marcou a data. Devemos continuar vigilantes e nos preparar. 

Satan is on death row, and he is desperate, he will never be able to thwart Jehovah's plans 

7 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Yes, it is close and weekend meeting encouraged us to prepare for GT. At the same time I can see how this system could go on for few more years with all the turmoil that is happening. Peace and Security cannot be proclaimed with the mess that is currently in place. It may take time to “sort” out few issues (including war in Ukraine) Thus, patience is needed and focus on our ministry … time will fly when we busy. 

Now matter if the war ends or not before the GT, who knows? The world will still be a mess when GT comes because Satan wants it that way.

8 hours ago, zoebarry said:

There’s a lot going on at the UN this week, so hold onto your hats and keep awake!

Like every year on the same dates. 

Nothing new actually.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

This system can go any minute. I think Jehovah hasn’t finished it yet only because he wants to find as many honest hearted people as possible. For this reason, I guess, the next RC is about declaring good news. The few year(s) that are left should be spend on helping as many people as possible. 

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

17 minutes ago, Michał said:

This system can go any minute. I think Jehovah hasn’t finished it yet only because he wants to find as many honest hearted people as possible. For this reason, I guess, the next RC is about declaring good news. The few year(s) that are left should be spend on helping as many people as possible. 

Yes. Everything has changed. shortened meetings. shortened preaching, shortened bible study. Focus on individuals who are interested to become a disciple. 

Have you seen the UNGA78? It’s been interesting, they’ve made a new declaration which reaffirms the old declaration to accomplish their goals by 2030. Lots of the wording has been significant …words such as this is a cry, and the world is in a crisis this is a turning point, no going back, the world is watching, 

Theres another treaty too being worked on between Saudi, US, and others. These months are busy and interesting to see what happens. 

28 minutes ago, comtemplate said:

Have you seen the UNGA78? It’s been interesting, they’ve made a new declaration which reaffirms the old declaration to accomplish their goals by 2030. Lots of the wording has been significant …words such as this is a cry, and the world is in a crisis this is a turning point, no going back, the world is watching, 

Theres another treaty too being worked on between Saudi, US, and others. These months are busy and interesting to see what happens. 

It happens every year. I think that before Ukraine´s war ends... there may not be an anouncement of peace and security. Right now the whole world in involved: Russia and its allies and Ukraine and its allies. 

Untill it ends or freezes I dont expect any announcement.

Russia has endless resources. Its soil is rich in everything. Everyday they dig for gold plutonium gas oil etc... even the artic is being prospected. Putin developed a big ship containing a nuclear power plant inside that produces enough energy for a 100,000 inhabitants. There, many people work in mines to dig all these riches.

Unless territory is given away, Russia wont stop. Unless Putin´s regime ends. 

They keep talking and talking... but even Guterres isnt expecting ANYTHING from this 78th UNGA.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

Right now the whole world in involved: Russia and its allies and Ukraine and its allies. 

Untill it ends or freezes I dont expect any announcement.

I have same feeling. 
This is what Biden said at UN recently;

US President Joe Biden told delegates from countries across the world that the globe was “darkened by the shadow of war”, which he described as an “illegal war of conquest without provocation by Russia” against Ukraine. 

“We strongly support Ukraine in its efforts to bring about diplomatic resolution that delivers just and lasting peace. Russia alone, Russia alone, bears responsibility for this war. Russia alone has the power to end this war immediately,” Mr Biden said.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

10 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

I have same feeling. 

We must not forget though... that even if this seems to be lasting for a long long time... The allies of Ukraine are fed up.

The World is fed up and suffering with the consequences. Money doesnt last forever... is also needed to assist allies´people that is sufering with inflation.

KOTN is laughing at this. He has prepared all this to give a suposed final blow to the World and conquer it for its own pleasure.

KOTN thinks he can win this war by enduring and tiring it´s enemies...

Still, we know that in the end it´s the KOTS that will be the dominant power just before Armagedom. Daniel prophecy shows that... neither king destroys the other. 

Does this mean that Ukraine´s war will be frozen? No winners? an armistice will be set in place?

Perhaps.

What lies ahead? Many years of conflict? or just a few months?

What do I feel? That this "game" is set up in a way that it can end at ANY time, if Jehovah wants.

If KOTN loses power all of sudden; If KOTS decides not to suport Ukraine any more... Too many factors can end this conflict in very sudden way.

Are we listening to the news? Believing in human´s forecasts that say this will last for ages?

Or are we listening to GB that says "any day now"?

❤️

Edited by Sofia

4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Are we listening to the news? Believing in human´s forecasts that say this will last for ages?

Or are we listening to GB that says "any day now"?

I have simple formula by which I live and serve Jehovah. 

Enduring patently bringing good news to as many as possible, focusing on improving my relationship with Jehovah. 
If the end comes abruptly and unexpectedly…I will not be surprised, but happy that I tried my best. 

News generate a lot of noise and situation can change overnight, so any forecast can change quickly and suddenly. 

Jehovah’s day will come as a thief in the night. Very unexpectedly. 

37 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Jehovah’s day will come as a thief in the night. Very unexpectedly

We must remember that back in 66EC cestius withdraw his troops …unexpectedly 😉

that was the sign: RUN!