JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

This World can’t continue much longer the way it is

this is what I wanted to say.

Humans under Satan rulership have ruined themselves and the Earth.

what I’m saying is that if Jehovah wouldn’t intervene this whole system may collapse sooner than we think

even natural disasters are occurring in more severe ways previously than expected 

humans DONT trust UN anymore 

it’s proven insufficient, inadequate, not trustworthy 

Many humans are feeling hopeless 

this is why so many are listening to the good news and starting to study the Bible. This is a great oportunity for us to serve Jehovah more than ever!

5 hours ago, Frances Bennett said:

what you're saying is that if only humans obeyed the scarlet coloured wild beast and it's (sustainability) agenda we could save ourselves

No, I’m not saying nothing of a sort.

im saying that UN admits that those sustainable goals are now almost impossible to achieve much less in 2030 😅

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

22 minutes ago, Sofia said:

this is why so many are listening to the good news and starting to study the Bible. This is a great oportunity for us to serve Jehovah more than ever!

I have to admit, even in our quite staid (forgiven me Jehovah) territory, we are seeing amazing things with people asking us to study the Bible. I’ve never seen this before in our quite “she’ll be right” apathetic area. It’s also an indication of how close we are to the end, I feel. 

And I’m enjoying my ministry so much more. Jehovah knew what he was doing lowering the hours for pioneering and stirring us to more activity. To help those last few get out. And to keep us busy until the end. It certainly is exciting times!

23 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Rev 16:13-16  Research guide quotes WT Feb 15 2009:

“Unclean inspired expressions” symbolize demonic propaganda intended to ensure that the kings of the earth are not swayed by the pouring out of the seven bowls of God’s anger but instead are maneuvered into opposition to Jehovah.—Matt. 24:42, 44.

Other older publications in the Research guide indicate that these froglike inspired expressions have been ongoing since 1914, with such themes as:

”So the demon-inspired froglike expressions out of their mouths go on, about worship of the State, about national sovereignty, about materialism, about world peace and security through the United Nations.” WT Nov 1 1976 par 11.

These older, but still relevant, publications speak of “their froggy propaganda and their hostility to the witnesses of Jehovah”.

And it makes sense that this will ramp up exponentially when they believe they have eradicated religion forever, and we are still there. Because, as the old WT said, we “will never make us worship anyone or anything else as God, or make us renounce his universal sovereignty or stop seeking first the precious things of his Messianic kingdom.”

The latest information (I believe) in Bro Schafer’s talk mentioned earlier, informed us that Rev 16:15 is not just a “sidebar”. Those garments are our identity, now and especially for in the future when we are seen as fodder for Gog of Magog. We are exhorted to stay awake now, establish our Christian identity (preaching, meetings, personal study, acts of Godly devotion). And that must be done now, way before Gog attacks us right before Armageddon.

I guess the last froggy propaganda out of those unholy mouths will be “Attack JWs!”….before they get swotted out of existence by Jehovah.

Thanks, sis, for pointing this out, I have read Rev 16 but never researched this verse and it is definitely one that we want to heed.  Now I do pray that I never become spiritually drowsy, in these times it is not hard to do but if we continue to focus on Jehovah's feeding we will be able to avoid this. I thank this group so much for the encouragement and love that I get, let's not forget the education that I have received here.  

Agape

On 9/23/2023 at 3:19 AM, Frances Bennett said:

Hi 👋 sorry , been busy,

Yes this is a great morning worship, from 2018 I believe, looking at the reference.

5 years ago already!

Looking ahead to the frog propaganda back then...

We'll know it as it reveals itself, as with all prophesy we don't really understand it until afterwards. really important not to be dogmatic that what's happening now is OR isn't relevant...coz that would be super presumptuous. None the less I still hold by watch watch watch 👀

I haven't seen this reiterated in any publications which would be very helpful (Have i missed it?) The thought that is additional to the Revelation book is that the frog propaganda come to a head after the destruction of BTG, which I guess is why @New World Explorer says this...

The small prelude comment is interesting and I will ponder more on it as I do have thoughts on just how small a prelude we are currently experiencing...but I won't voice them here 🤣

Thanks for sharing all your thoughts everyone.

Proverbs 15:22

15 hours ago, cme said:

Correction, it is Isreal and Saudi Arabia that are discussing possible Peace and Security.

Already Israel was at peace with Egypt and Jordon, but I think 2020 they made peace with Sudan, UAE, Morocco, Bahrain. The one with Saudi Arabia will be a big deal for the Middle East and will reshape the region too.

8 hours ago, Sofia said:

Thank goodness 🤣😘 Actually I did know you couldn't possibly be saying that (as I said in my post)

You say...

8 hours ago, Sofia said:

that UN admits that those sustainable goals are now almost impossible to achieve much less in 2030 

Yet they continue to up the pressure on all humans globally to achieve them by their methods. 

The UN impact on our daily lives in so many ways because of this. Governments implement the UN methods to achieve these SDGs in law. Businesses are compelled to implement them in practice. All humanity has its hands tied by these SDGs. Probably even this morning as you go about your daily routine the UN plan to implement these SDGs will impact your movements, influence your choices.

If you look at those goals, what they are saying they can achieve, it literally looks like they are saying they can achieve the new system.

https://sdgs.un.org/goals

This is exactly the propaganda we were talking about earlier.

It is in direct opposition to Jehovah’s kingdom.

The methods they say that we need to follow to achieve these things are hotly disputed by many scientists  despite the way things are portrayed in the media (interesting that 🤔 ) and lead to more and more restrictions on humanity, more and more control.

I see it clearly because in the line of business I work in, if we don't follow the laws implemented to achieve the UN SDGs we can't operate. Our company will no longer be able to "buy and sell". Once I realised that it was like a light bulb switching on, I suddenly saw the big picture.

Yet their methods are deeply spurious. Even if you take the drive to switch to electric cars, a very cursory consideration of the plan shows it to be unsustainable, even wreckless for the environment. Is there even enough lithium to make the switch - to replace the amount of vehicles we currently have now with EV? Are we mining the lithium in ethical ways? How would our power grids cope if we all used EVs instead of other vehicles? Who

really is financially benefitting from this drive? Will the change really help the every day human or make him struggle?

We are in danger as Christians, because of how pervasive this UN propaganda is, of buying in to their plan, their solutions. This is not politically neutral.

We must remember that the UN is the scarlet coloured wild beast.

It is not benevolent.

It is malevolent.

It is also being ridden and controlled by Babylon the Great, which we want to be as far away from as possible.

Yet I see us quoting the UN left right and centre. I think we really need to show greater caution!

The point of my response to your post was to say that the whole world is dancing to the tune of the UN, which is being controlled like a puppet by BTG according to Revelation, so let's make sure we remain completely untainted by that attitude, completely unswayed by its propaganda and completely awake in our duty to Jesus.

Edited by Frances Bennett

On 9/24/2023 at 7:43 AM, New World Explorer said:

Could you please give some examples… I am trying to enhance my understanding on the subject. 

Gregg, if you read the Revelation bk. on that, it’s seems to be applied from the “Lord’s Day” until Armageddon. Likewise with all the “Bowls” in Chapt 16.

Basically the propaganda from Satan and his demons  is to turn people and the governments away from Jehovah. It’s that simple.  

It seems the push toward secularism is gradually growing with each successive generation. Just in my lifetime secularism has made tremendous strides in this old world.

re chap. 32 pp. 221-234

During the Lord’s day, there has also been a disgusting froglike visitation, though from a different source. It consists of Satan’s “unclean inspired expressions,” clearly symbolizing propaganda designed to maneuver all human rulers, “kings,” into opposition to Jehovah God. Satan thus makes sure that they are not swayed by the pouring out of the bowls of God’s anger but are firmly on Satan’s side when “the war of the great day of God the Almighty” begins. 

As you read the other paragraphs in the link, note how it speaks of the propaganda as happening now. It never speaks of it as something only in the future after the GT starts.  Although it will continue until Jesus puts a sock in Satans mouth.

Edited by Pjdriver

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

3 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Guys, just a quick survey, answer me if you can: Are you prepared for the great tribulation?  Yes or no?

Yes. I worship Jehovah and the GT is part of the Day of Jehovah, so I have nothing to fear.

Our CBS this week gives clear reminders about what we need to do to prepare for persecution, we just need to follow Jehovah's direction and we'll be prepared for the GT.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

And this weeks' Watchtower "Steadfast, Immovable" has a nice paragraph too:

It has us read Ps 112:7

He will not fear bad news. נ [Nun]

His heart is steadfast, trusting in Jehovah.

If we TRUST Him - we'll be OK.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2023485#h=24

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I find this recent development a bit ominous. Considering the King of the North's persecution of Jehovah's people there, what an act of hypocrisy all around if Russia's accepted back as a Human Rights council nation member.

IMG_6040.jpg

Edited by just1-4all

More info
“He who knows patience knows peace.” — Chinese Proverb

20 minutes ago, just1-4all said:

I find this recent development a bit ominous. Considering the King of the North's persecution of Jehovah's people there, what an act of hypocrisy all around if Russia's accepted back as a Human Rights council nation member.

It would also be weird considering the situation in Ukraine. 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

28 minutes ago, just1-4all said:

IMG_6040.jpg

KOTN and KOTS join together. 

Perhaps when it all comes to a head (soon I hope) , they will claim P & S. 

7 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

Guys, just a quick survey, answer me if you can: Are you prepared for the great tribulation?  Yes or no?

probably

Probably you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger.  Zeph 2:3

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

6 minutes ago, Pjdriver said:

Probably you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger.  Zeph 2:3

I like the explanation of that scripture in the WT 2/19

Seek Meekness and Please Jehovah https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2019282&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=31

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

12 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Seek Meekness and Please Jehovah https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2019282&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=31

“Probably”      

it’s only probable because it depends on us. Jehovah lets us make the choice by our words and actions. 

We can be confident in our salvation without being “over confident”.  “Probably”  is confidence  we are doing the  best we can,  but also not assuming salvation. That is the proper humble attitude highlighted and way to view our salvation. Never assume it, but never doubt it....if that makes any sense. :D

7 minutes ago, Pjdriver said:

“Probably”      

it’s only probable because it depends on us. Jehovah lets us make the choice by our words and actions. 

We can be confident in our salvation without being “over confident”.  “Probably”  is confidence  we are doing the  best we can,  but also not assuming salvation. That is the proper humble attitude highlighted and way to view our salvation. Never assume it, but never doubt it....if that makes any sense. :D

The choice is ours. 

Edited by Tortuga

1 hour ago, Pjdriver said:

“Probably”      

But also it’s interesting that recent study Watchtower encouraged us to get ready for GT, not probably get ready, as survival is up to Jehovah. So what I get from this is that we must be ready for GT and leave the rest for Jehovah. (I am ready and want GT to start asap, tired of this wicked world) Bring it on! 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

24 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

But also it’s interesting that recent study Watchtower encouraged us to get ready for GT, not probably get ready, as survival is up to Jehovah. So what I get from this is that we must be ready for GT and leave the rest for Jehovah. (I am ready and want GT to start asap, tired of this wicked world) Bring it on! 

so many bro and sis commented on that WT study. The meeting was vibrant. It seems to me that everyone is excited for the end to come. 

3 hours ago, Tortuga said:

That whole article is fantastic. It is one I bookmarked to be able to read again. 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

On 9/25/2023 at 6:12 AM, Sofia said:

This World can’t continue much longer the way it is

this is what I wanted to say.

Humans under Satan rulership have ruined themselves and the Earth.

what I’m saying is that if Jehovah wouldn’t intervene this whole system may collapse sooner than we think

even natural disasters are occurring in more severe ways previously than expected 

humans DONT trust UN anymore 

it’s proven insufficient, inadequate, not trustworthy 

im saying that UN admits that those sustainable goals are now almost impossible to achieve much less in 2030 😅

same in my area.  Many interested in bible studies or welcoming us home. unlike pre covid. People are starving spiritually.  

and its getting rain everyday here as well.. I can feel the climate change... Supposedly, there should be less rain in September. Its still training everyday. 

9 hours ago, JennyM said:

Many interested in bible studies or welcoming us home. unlike pre covid. People are starving spiritually.  

❤️

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”