JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

13 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I think most of the members here just say KOTS for King of The South, that seems to be the easiest way to do it. Although...we could come up with some other abbreviations...

How about AADWP for Anglo-American Dual World Power?

Or THB for Two-Horned Beast?

or just AA for Anglo-American?

:lol1:

Anglo American rhymes with Alcoholics  Anonymous.... 

Perhaps one reason for what is happening in Israel is that

I the Spiritual region environment

today was a great spiritual festival in Jehovah's people.

And the jealous and ruthless enemy of life, Satan,

the devil tries and seeks to keep the world and its minds busy with problems, conflicts and suffering.

Thanks to Jehovah who has a table full of delicacies for us,

exquisite in a spiritual sense.

Unfortunately, the world has the table of demons,

with their hunger and thirst and death

That's why we say Yes,
Your Kingdom Come
SOON

AGAPE

This is very tragic, and perhaps the worst part is that the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians has been going on for years. The world has become numb to it and Ukraine may share that fate. Many no longer remember why and where the war started.... Both sides have committed heinous crimes, and worst of all, they are Jehovah's enemies. Both sides claim to serve God. Isaiah 17:10 applies to them: "For you have Forgotten the God of your salvation; You have failed to remember the Rock of your fortress."

False Religion and War. May both end soon...

No matter how the wind howls the mountain cannot bow to it. 

35 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

while Hamas promises to kill a hostage per bomb falling on Palestinian territory

O noooo!!! I hope none of our brothers were taken hostage. May Jehovah blind the captors from taking notice of them, if there are any being held.🙏

Edited by Nelly Kim

All of sudden Russia shows interess never shown before on this Israel conflict 🤔

Is this getting into KOTS XX KOTN pushings?!?

thats a new one 

can these pushings at Ukraine war be shifted into Israel? 🤔🤔🤔

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

20 minutes ago, Sofia said:

All of sudden Russia shows interess never shown before on this Israel conflict 🤔

Is this getting into KOTS XX KOTN pushings?!?

thats a new one 

can these pushings at Ukraine war be shifted into Israel? 🤔🤔🤔

What was once known as the literal Holy Land. Interesting....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Where are we seeing Russia interested?

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

39 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

Where are we seeing Russia interested?

I googled the news and I found a few articles where Russia wants to negotiate a peaceful solution and claims that the US will make things worse.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

It's all so precarious, the 2 different kings are doing some odd things.

All I see is big mess, before Peace proclamation triggers GT 

If the system was peaceful before PS proclamation, the prophecy wouldn’t make sense, but now I see where the last days of the last days are going. Crystal clear. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

46 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

All I see is big mess, before Peace proclamation triggers GT 

If the system was peaceful before PS proclamation, the prophecy wouldn’t make sense, but now I see where the last days of the last days are going. Crystal clear. 

The more chaotic it is before the proclamation, the more believable the proclamation will be if the chaos suddenly grinds to a halt.  Jehovah can make that happen.

5 minutes ago, coolbrz731 said:

The more chaotic it is before the proclamation, the more believable the proclamation will be if the chaos suddenly grinds to a halt.  Jehovah can make that happen.

It's interesting that the Day of Jehovah doesn't start until after the declaration of P&S but I wonder how much maneuvering Jehovah does, or needs to do, before that.

The whole thing with Israel being caught so off guard despite normally having such great intelligence, reminds me of Babylon when they got their surprise attack by the Medes. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

There is so much craziness going on in the world that its hard to focus on all of it!

I just have to click away and pray!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Heard this morning that Israel was on the cusp of finally signing a peace truce. They really want to settle things down but I believe it was Iran-backed and financed Palestine that planned this action since August. Satan will do anything to interrupt and interfere in the P&S announcement. To my imperfect mind it's a delaying tactic. Perhaps Jehovah allowed it to prove to the world that its all insane and we need a new rulership to help humanity survive itself. Maybe now people will stop being complacent and really listen before its too late. I know this new war has affected my son and he's asking more questions.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

3 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Heard this morning that Israel was on the cusp of finally signing a peace truce. They really want to settle things down but I believe it was Iran-backed and financed Palestine that planned this action since August. Satan will do anything to interrupt and interfere in the P&S announcement. To my imperfect mind it's a delaying tactic. Perhaps Jehovah allowed it to prove to the world that its all insane and we need a new rulership to help humanity survive itself. Maybe now people will stop being complacent and really listen before its too late. I know this new war has affected my son and he's asking more questions.

Are you saying that Jehovah is actively involved in Satan's rule?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

3 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Ouvi esta manhã que Israel estava prestes a finalmente assinar uma trégua de paz. Eles realmente querem resolver as coisas, mas acredito que foi a Palestina, apoiada e financiada pelo Irão, que planeou esta acção desde Agosto. Satanás fará qualquer coisa para interromper e interferir no anúncio dos P&S. Para minha mente imperfeita, é uma tática retardadora. Talvez Jeová tenha permitido provar ao mundo que tudo é uma loucura e que precisamos de um novo governo para ajudar a humanidade a sobreviver. Talvez agora as pessoas deixem de ser complacentes e realmente ouçam antes que seja tarde demais. Sei que esta nova guerra afetou o meu filho e ele está a fazer mais perguntas.

are you referring to peace and security between Israel and Palestine or are you talking about the prophecy of Thessalonians?  because we know that it does not come from Jehovah but from Satan, this propaganda comes from Satan, the interest is his own, please explain, maybe it was the way you used the words, or it is translation conflicts