JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Sister Antoinette Fabian Died?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 402 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Hope said:

It is on now!  I tried the zoom number didn’t work but I did get this 
Hello, you may have already heard that our young sister Antoinette (who was interviewed at the last regional convention) recently passed away. You can join the broadcast of this Bible talk at the link below:

March 18, 2023

11AM Pacific time
12PM Mountain time
1PM Central time
2PM Eastern time

YouTube English broadcast
https://youtube.com/live/Mxw7STiEnC0?feature=share

YouTube Spanish broadcast: 
https://youtube.com/live/-4wihDryCeQ?feature=share

YouTube Russian broadcast
https://youtube.com/live/m-f2XYq7xis?feature=share

Thank you, Uani, for this. It's what allowed us to hear the talk. That's much appreciated.

Does anyone know what happened to the link that was posted above? (878 3224 4021) It never worked.

Her memorial service were today on zoom and on YouTube livestream… Her field service overseer was interviewed. She has a deep spiritual, heritage six generations. Her field service overseer said her spirit was like the modern-day Paul.

looking forward to getting to know her better in the near future!

2E552846-D856-4628-B335-4A7562C6F37B.jpeg

Let my words, like vegetables, be tender and sweet, for tomorrow these words, I may have to eat~

:uhhuh: 

7 hours ago, truce said:

Screenshot_20230318-184518.jpg

7 hours ago, truce said:

Screenshot_20230318-184518.jpg

I was able to attend the program using this zoom link and I was personally comforted by the show of love and solidarity by our brothers around the world. The first screenshot is a baby picture of Antoinette with relatives. It was encouraging to "see" brothers from different parts of the world. One of the five brothers who was unjustly treated in Russia in 2020 sent an encouraging live clip to the group. You can find a screenshot of he and his wife attached here. I think that's Brother  Feliks Makhammadiyev. 

Screenshot_20230318-190018.jpg

Screenshot_20230318-195753.jpg

Screenshot_20230318-201051.jpg