JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Sister Antoinette Fabian Died?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 397 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 2/6/2023 at 8:07 PM, Tortuga said:

Correction. We were finally able to log on to the memorial service and apparently she is still alive but dying. 

Meeting ID 6872738105

Password 542112

To say goodbye....

Please can I get some clarification. Can a memorial be held for a person who is not dead yet?

6 minutes ago, Paa Yaw said:

Please can I get some clarification. Can a memorial be held for a person who is not dead yet?

The initial information was not correct. I was told it was a memorial but after I logged in I discovered that she hadn't died yet, it was an opportunity for everyone to say goodbye before she dies. She was in bed and barely responsive, so it appears she may be dying very soon if not already.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

21 minutes ago, Sipokazi Dipholo said:

Morning all. I’m in South Africa, can anyone tell me the times the Zoom link shared above will be open again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry that I don't have that information. Please let us know if you are able to join the meeting.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

The Gofundme that her mother had started was updated yesterday.

Fundraiser by Raquel Coleman : Antoinette-Eye of the Tiger!! (gofundme.com)

Yesterday
by Raquel Coleman, Organizer
Hello to family and friends. Antoinette now awaits the Bible's promise, God's promise of a resurrection here on earth. Acts 24:15. She is an integrity keeper and is living still in her God Jehovah's eyes. She has ran the race to the finish loyally and faithfully. She now awaits for the call and she will answer. Job 14:13-15.

Thank you for all the support, spiritually and physically. We can't wait to meet you all and enjoy good food and build our houses in Paradise that is just around the corner. Through your trial(s) though difficult and challenging, continue to pray to stay faithful, endure, prove Satan the liar he is, even if it means our life and allow Jehovah to be responsible for the consequences of our obedience.
We love you. Thank you all. See you soon friends.

• 2 weeks later...

On Tuesday, April 4, 2023, millions around the world will observe the Memorial of Christ’s death. Many will be present for the first time. Others who were once active Witnesses will join us for the first time in years. Some will have overcome significant obstacles in order to attend. Whatever your personal circumstances, you can be sure that Jehovah will be pleased that you made the effort to be present.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2023245?q=memorial+2023&p=par

17 minutes ago, Dages said:

On Tuesday, April 4, 2023, millions around the world will observe the Memorial of Christ’s death. Many will be present for the first time. Others who were once active Witnesses will join us for the first time in years. Some will have overcome significant obstacles in order to attend. Whatever your personal circumstances, you can be sure that Jehovah will be pleased that you made the effort to be present.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2023245?q=memorial+2023&p=par

Dear brother I think @New Worldmeant Sister Antoinette’s ….

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

• 4 weeks later...

It is on now!  I tried the zoom number didn’t work but I did get this 
Hello, you may have already heard that our young sister Antoinette (who was interviewed at the last regional convention) recently passed away. You can join the broadcast of this Bible talk at the link below:

March 18, 2023

11AM Pacific time
12PM Mountain time
1PM Central time
2PM Eastern time

YouTube English broadcast
https://youtube.com/live/Mxw7STiEnC0?feature=share

YouTube Spanish broadcast: 
https://youtube.com/live/-4wihDryCeQ?feature=share

YouTube Russian broadcast
https://youtube.com/live/m-f2XYq7xis?feature=share