JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Sister Antoinette Fabian Died?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 403 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

She has died. I was told there is a memorial service for her today. 

I have tears in my eyes, I loved her faithfulness and strong conviction. What a beautiful person. 

Can't wait to give her big hug in a New World. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

7 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

She has died. I was told there is a memorial service for her today. 

Correction. We were finally able to log on to the memorial service and apparently she is still alive but dying. 

Meeting ID 6872738105

Password 542112

To say goodbye....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Correction. We were finally able to log on to the memorial service and apparently she is still alive but dying. 

Meeting ID 6872738105

Password 542112

To say goodbye....

The brother from Russia that she was with in the video is currently saying his goodbyes...😭

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 minute ago, New World Explorer said:

Yes, I am logged in.

Thank you for posting zoom ID. 

The brother singing has a good voice 👍

Edited by Tortuga

Brothers and sisters from around the world are saying their goodbyes. The meeting appears to be limited to 300 people so we left so someone else can join...

3 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Brothers and sisters from around the world are saying their goodbyes. The meeting appears to be limited to 300 people so we left so someone else can join...

Thank you 🙏😔😔😔😔

she and her family are in our prayers 

We shall meet her soon enough.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Thank you for the link.  I was able to get in and leave a message of thanks in the chat and listen to a sister read Psalm 94:14. Antoinette was in her bed asleep with her mama next to her.  The recording of this zoom meeting will be a beautiful memento for Antoinette's family and fun for our little sister to read when she returns if it survives. I then left to make room for those waiting to come on.  There are chat rooms too but I didn't stay. 

34 minutes ago, Californiamama said:

Thank you for the link.  I was able to get in and leave a message of thanks in the chat and listen to a sister read Psalm 94:14. Antoinette was in her bed asleep with her mama next to her.  The recording of this zoom meeting will be a beautiful memento for Antoinette's family and fun for our little sister to read when she returns if it survives. I then left to make room for those waiting to come on.  There are chat rooms too but I didn't stay. 

I did the same. I feel hearwarmed

so many brothers and sisters many from Russia! We were kindly asked to leave to give room to so many others who were comming from all over the World 

this was such a great experience!

Jehovah s people is unique 

I’m so happy to be part of this gigantic United family 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

I was able to join and leave a few comments on the chat. They were right a capacity with many hands up so I did not stay long so others culd join

Thanks, Richard, for the link

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I was on for nearly 2 hrs and left a few comments it was very heartbreaking to see Antoinette her mum is so full of Faith. It makes you think of what are we doing for jehovah now as our life's can change in a heartbeat and to see so many bros and sisters from all over the world especially Russia and Ukraine to see this faithful sister who we knew by just a interview really warmed my heart as you wouldn't find this Love anywhere else jehovah's people are really Special and I feel happy to be a part of it. 😊

They said they’ve been going for about 10 hours and might try to go for another 1½ hours

It’s nice they are translating everything into Russian. The sister whose husband is disabled but in a Russian prison (in a recent video) got on too. She said her husband will be phoning her soon from prison. 

I was happy that I got to see our dear sister and her mother on Zoom last Friday. It was sad to her in such a condition, but it was very heartwarming and faith strengthening to see and hear all the expressions from the brothers and sisters. I was happy that I got to tell Antoinette how her example encouraged me ❤️

There was a sister translating in Russian. I’m assuming it’s the same sister that was mentioned in previous comments. 

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.