JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October 2022 Monthly broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 518 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We are only 3 days away from the oct broadcast.  Our attention has been diverted by the Annual meeting tomorrow.  Most of our publishers will not get to see than until January.  But we all should be able to see the broadcast on Monday.

Br. Lett was the last host so does that indicate that a helper to the GB will host this broadcast?

38 minutes ago, Sheep said:
  Hide contents

Neeta and Jade are back

You beat me up faster!

i was writing this out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

All this means I have converted the new music-video song to mp3 format! If you would like the song in mp3 format, it is now posted in my song collection. It's the last item in there, an archive that includes the mp3 file, the album art, and the lyrics.

If you don't have the link to my song collection, please send me a PM. (Do NOT send me requests for the JW Broadcasting link.)

As we all will watch, GB emphasizes the importance of making discipules. After a global campaign in september, this information looks very pertinent. 

The importance not just to transmit the truth but to make discipules of Christ BAPTIZED BEFORE GT starts, has been enhanced in several publications lately.

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

As we all will watch, GB emphasizes the importance of making discipules. After a global campaign in september, this information looks very pertinent. 

The importance not just to transmit the truth but to make discipules of Christ BAPTIZED BEFORE GT starts, has been enhanced in several publications lately.

Yes.

An elder and his wife in our congregation also noticed about that. In the recent workbooks, it mentioned about reaching full time serving.

2 minutes ago, WilliamChew said:

Thank you so much Brother @WilliamChew Your help is so apreciated! ❤️ 

Oh wow! What a great broadcast. So much emphasis on making disciples. 
Really loved the part when the brother said we need to pray for a Bible study, and keep praying about it as well as working along with our prayers by offering a Bible study to everyone we meet including relatives, neighbors, ect. 
Of course it’s things we’ve heard before but now there’s so much emphasis in helping the rightly disposed to get baptized while there’s still time. 
Oh and I really liked Jades storyline. 
Plus the original song was very moving indeed….

Edited by Jothob

This may well be the last chance for many to study the Bible…

As some were disappointed on AM for not having a new book… I think this BC shows the reason why there was no new book