JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October 2022 Monthly broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 547 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Yes, the song! Unbelievable :heart: I think many of the songs are too "light", musicwise. This one, though! Dramatic. Right up my alley.

And the conversation at the door (CO-part), when the HH replied in a condescending manner :laugh:

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

1 hour ago, Doak said:

Can you explain better what you mean by this?

Dear Daniel😊

as you can see at this months BC a lot of effort was pushed to finish the live forever book for teaching Bible studies.

it was a huge project and the GB was 100% on it

i deduct no other book was being developed in paralel

I may be wrong

but I deduct that from this broadcasting 😊😉

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

That music video was fantastic. I’ve always loved that anime art style. I never thought in a hundred years I’d ever see a video produced by the slave have that kind of art style. Reminded me of a Studio Ghibli movie. I really hope that one day we get a drama or a series in this art style in modern times. Or even do a movie with this art style following a brother as he goes through a concentration camp back in Nazi Germany, how he came out faithful and uses his experience to help others in difficult times. There’s so many unique possibilities with this art style! I hope they really use it more.  

33 minutes ago, MM9106 said:

That music video was fantastic. I’ve always loved that anime art style. I never thought in a hundred years I’d ever see a video produced by the slave have that kind of art style. Reminded me of a Studio Ghibli movie. I really hope that one day we get a drama or a series in this art style in modern times. Or even do a movie with this art style following a brother as he goes through a concentration camp back in Nazi Germany, how he came out faithful and uses his experience to help others in difficult times. There’s so many unique possibilities with this art style! I hope they really use it more.  

In the future, yes, it will be.

😄

No one has mentioned the great synopsis of Australia.  My cousin and her husband are in the Zoom pic.  One critter they didn’t mention is the echidna.  We have one come into our backyard regularly.  Here are some pics of the different critters that come into my yard.

DC068288-34AC-4192-A791-4768A3D34E56.jpeg

9C3C50A9-D3BA-445B-9295-C7E5BDD0681F.jpeg

34CB8143-4DA8-4360-99E9-D462E6F90510.jpeg

D0067AA9-6196-4BC8-B63C-70F8AA02E1F0.jpeg

10 hours ago, MullumMiss said:

No one has mentioned the great synopsis of Australia.  My cousin and her husband are in the Zoom pic.  One critter they didn’t mention is the echidna.  We have one come into our backyard regularly.  Here are some pics of the different critters that come into my yard.

DC068288-34AC-4192-A791-4768A3D34E56.jpeg

9C3C50A9-D3BA-445B-9295-C7E5BDD0681F.jpeg

34CB8143-4DA8-4360-99E9-D462E6F90510.jpeg

D0067AA9-6196-4BC8-B63C-70F8AA02E1F0.jpeg

I was delighted to see the carpet python. My favorite animal in the world is the jungle carpet python. I used to own one as a pet. The one in the picture looks like a jungle mixed with another type of carpet python. The critters in the second picture, the mom with the baby on her back are so cute 😊

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Great broadcast! I really enjoyed the first part about the production of the Enjoy life forever book. I thought the scene with the horses and chariots of fire in the music video was so cool!

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Has anyone noticed in the new song video starting with bro. in school, when it shows the teacher holding up the skulls ,in the back on the right side there is a image of a lion, also when the bro. is at work, there is a image again of a lion on the door as he is walking out, then when he's in the hospital, on the screen showing the heart, in the upper corner is again an image of a lion.  All depicting in my mind as the voice of stranger being connected to Satan who is like a roaring lion.  I thought that was pretty cool. Such details the Bros. put into everything is just amazing. 

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (23).png

17 hours ago, *Jack* said:

I was delighted to see the carpet python. My favorite animal in the world is the jungle carpet python. I used to own one as a pet. The one in the picture looks like a jungle mixed with another type of carpet python. The critters in the second picture, the mom with the baby on her back are so cute 😊

We call them carpet snakes or pythons here downunder.  They are harmless unlike some of the other snakes found here.  

10 hours ago, jjsunray said:

Has anyone noticed in the new song video starting with bro. in school, when it shows the teacher holding up the skulls ,in the back on the right side there is a image of a lion, also when the bro. is at work, there is a image again of a lion on the door as he is walking out, then when he's in the hospital, on the screen showing the heart, in the upper corner is again an image of a lion.  All depicting in my mind as the voice of stranger being connected to Satan who is like a roaring lion.  I thought that was pretty cool. Such details the Bros. put into everything is just amazing.

That was in last month's broadcast, and so those details were mentioned in that topic.