Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October 2022 Monthly broadcast


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Doak said:

Can you explain better what you mean by this?

Dear Daniel😊

as you can see at this months BC a lot of effort was pushed to finish the live forever book for teaching Bible studies.

it was a huge project and the GB was 100% on it

i deduct no other book was being developed in paralel

 

I may be wrong

 

but I deduct that from this broadcasting 😊😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That music video was fantastic. I’ve always loved that anime art style. I never thought in a hundred years I’d ever see a video produced by the slave have that kind of art style. Reminded me of a Studio Ghibli movie. I really hope that one day we get a drama or a series in this art style in modern times. Or even do a movie with this art style following a brother as he goes through a concentration camp back in Nazi Germany, how he came out faithful and uses his experience to help others in difficult times. There’s so many unique possibilities with this art style! I hope they really use it more.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, MM9106 said:

That music video was fantastic. I’ve always loved that anime art style. I never thought in a hundred years I’d ever see a video produced by the slave have that kind of art style. Reminded me of a Studio Ghibli movie. I really hope that one day we get a drama or a series in this art style in modern times. Or even do a movie with this art style following a brother as he goes through a concentration camp back in Nazi Germany, how he came out faithful and uses his experience to help others in difficult times. There’s so many unique possibilities with this art style! I hope they really use it more.  

In the future, yes, it will be.

 

😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No one has mentioned the great synopsis of Australia.  My cousin and her husband are in the Zoom pic.  One critter they didn’t mention is the echidna.  We have one come into our backyard regularly.  Here are some pics of the different critters that come into my yard.

DC068288-34AC-4192-A791-4768A3D34E56.jpeg

9C3C50A9-D3BA-445B-9295-C7E5BDD0681F.jpeg

34CB8143-4DA8-4360-99E9-D462E6F90510.jpeg

D0067AA9-6196-4BC8-B63C-70F8AA02E1F0.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MullumMiss said:

No one has mentioned the great synopsis of Australia.  My cousin and her husband are in the Zoom pic.  One critter they didn’t mention is the echidna.  We have one come into our backyard regularly.  Here are some pics of the different critters that come into my yard.

DC068288-34AC-4192-A791-4768A3D34E56.jpeg

9C3C50A9-D3BA-445B-9295-C7E5BDD0681F.jpeg

34CB8143-4DA8-4360-99E9-D462E6F90510.jpeg

D0067AA9-6196-4BC8-B63C-70F8AA02E1F0.jpeg

I was delighted to see the carpet python. My favorite animal in the world is the jungle carpet python. I used to own one as a pet. The one in the picture looks like a jungle mixed with another type of carpet python. The critters in the second picture, the mom with the baby on her back are so cute 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anyone noticed in the new song video starting with bro. in school, when it shows the teacher holding up the skulls ,in the back on the right side there is a image of a lion, also when the bro. is at work, there is a image again of a lion on the door as he is walking out, then when he's in the hospital, on the screen showing the heart, in the upper corner is again an image of a lion.  All depicting in my mind as the voice of stranger being connected to Satan who is like a roaring lion.  I thought that was pretty cool. Such details the Bros. put into everything is just amazing. 

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (23).png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, *Jack* said:

I was delighted to see the carpet python. My favorite animal in the world is the jungle carpet python. I used to own one as a pet. The one in the picture looks like a jungle mixed with another type of carpet python. The critters in the second picture, the mom with the baby on her back are so cute 😊

We call them carpet snakes or pythons here downunder.  They are harmless unlike some of the other snakes found here.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jjsunray said:

Has anyone noticed in the new song video starting with bro. in school, when it shows the teacher holding up the skulls ,in the back on the right side there is a image of a lion, also when the bro. is at work, there is a image again of a lion on the door as he is walking out, then when he's in the hospital, on the screen showing the heart, in the upper corner is again an image of a lion.  All depicting in my mind as the voice of stranger being connected to Satan who is like a roaring lion.  I thought that was pretty cool. Such details the Bros. put into everything is just amazing.

That was in last month's broadcast, and so those details were mentioned in that topic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 22.10.29 (changelog)