JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Images of Paradise

What is your favorite image of paradise in our publications?

I like this one 502012121_univ_lsr_lg.jpg

I like this one too. 223

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I have been looking at a lot of images about paradise and I have noticed something interesting. A lot of the older images show lions and wild animals but it looks like most of the newer images show deer. I don't see very many lions in the newer images.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I like this one - not only is it a beautiful scene, it seems to indicate we will have modern conveniences without ruining the earth

image.png.dae2e46bc73eb8600bd5b30be1635367.png

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

2 hours ago, Qapla said:

I like this one - not only is it a beautiful scene, it seems to indicate we will have modern conveniences without ruining the earth

image.png.dae2e46bc73eb8600bd5b30be1635367.png

Where is this taken from John? 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Good morning my brother. These are beautiful pictures of the paradise. I have to ask you a question. The second picture that you posted, it looks so much like Alice in Wonderland. Is it a picture from one of our publications? Regardless, it's a beautiful picture that I can see in paradise. Thanks for opening this thread. I have several that I'd like to post. I'll post them after I find which publication they came from. Your Brother in Jehovah.

John

52 minutes ago, JVincent said:

It looks so much like Alice in Wonderland. Is it a picture from one of our publications?

It is from the Pure Worship book, chapter 9

And it was one of a number of references that the 2022 Convention Song made - watch from the 2 minute 25 second mark:

See also:

Edited by Parale

8 hours ago, Tortuga said:

A lot of the older images show lions and wild animals

8 hours ago, Qapla said:

seems to indicate we will have modern conveniences without ruining the earth

It strikes me that the newer pictures seem to show a much more human-built and highly developed environment - paths, road, bridges, cultivated land, mown grassland, even the house now have intricate outside spaces associated with them, including generous outside steps, all looking very neat, trimmed, and managed.

4 minutes ago, Arumuga Raja said:

The people living in some part of the earth are black and the people living in some part are white and that is why the discrimination of black and white race is seen.Will everyone change to the same color after going to Paradise? Isn't it?

No. Different colors are part of Jehovah's creation. Discrimination is part of Satans system and it will be gone.

On 1/31/2023 at 11:46 PM, Tortuga said:

I have been looking at a lot of images about paradise and I have noticed something interesting. A lot of the older images show lions and wild animals but it looks like most of the newer images show deer. I don't see very many lions in the newer images.

23 hours ago, JVincent said:

Good morning my brother. These are beautiful pictures of the paradise. I have to ask you a question. The second picture that you posted, it looks so much like Alice in Wonderland. Is it a picture from one of our publications? Regardless, it's a beautiful picture that I can see in paradise. Thanks for opening this thread. I have several that I'd like to post. I'll post them after I find which publication they came from. Your Brother in Jehovah.

John

It might remind you of Alice in Wonderland, but on the limb above her there is what looks like a large black cat of some kind.  Maybe a panther.  And she is peacefully sleeping without any danger.

Edited by Witness1970

8 minutes ago, Dages said:

Now, with AI art, you can easily create a nice painting that could appear in our litterature.

These ones (far from perfect) took me less than a minute :D 

Thanks. I'm looking to see which one of the published images are the most popular.

On 1/31/2023 at 9:46 PM, Tortuga said:

How about a Tiger in recent literature?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/enjoy-life-forever/section-2/lesson-25/

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

4 minutes ago, Beggar for the Spirit said:

That was in Eden. I was thinking about the New System images. I'm sorry that I didn't clarify that.

Edited by Tortuga

Oh ok sorry

How about this one with multiple wild animals?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-december-2022/You-Will-Be-With-Me-in-Paradise/

2022681_univ_cnt_4_xl.jpg

Edited by trottigy

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

This 1 is a small picture but it is nice, Tiger, Elephant

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102016113?q=“Let+Your+Kingdom+Come”&p=par#h=6

Edited by trottigy