JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2023 April Monthly Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 392 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

4 hours ago, Bosko said:

Host will be brother Jackson.

Broadcasting will be on 095.

WOWW! Thank you! And with your help I was able to see some of the images from the program, although I don't know what they mean yet.

Spoiler

Robert Luccioni, Kenneth Flodin, Patrick LaFranca, and Seth Hyatt have Morning Worship segments sometime during the month.

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

WOWW! Thank you! And with your help I was able to see some of the images from the program, although I don't know what they mean yet.

Hide contents

Robert Luccioni, Kenneth Flodin, Patrick LaFranca, and Seth Hyatt have Morning Worship segments sometime during the month.

We will have another video on the series "iron sharps iron" :) 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Amazing! When I posted that the broadcast was on the servers two posts back, it had just been uploaded. The timestamp says 12:21 AM Eastern Time. I posted at 12:23! I did not plan it that way.

I love the new Original Song! It's made up of lots of photos, many of them with brothers and sisters singing… the Original Song!!! I'd like to know how they pulled that off. Also in the song video I think I see a couple of old photos of Governing Body members from way back when—John Barr (that must be old), and I believe Samuel Herd (probably from before he was on the GB). See if you can pick them out when you look at the program.

Well, I isolated the audio from the song video and made an mp3 file out of it for you. It's in an archive in my song collection, including the official album art photo and lyrics!

(If you don't have the link to my song collection, send me a PM.)

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

Well, I isolated the audio from the song video and made an mp3 file out of it for you. It's in an archive in my song collection, including the official album art photo and lyrics!

👋 Here please. 

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11

20 hours ago, Sheep said:

I love the new Original Song! It's made up of lots of photos, many of them with brothers and sisters singing… the Original Song!!! I'd like to know how they pulled that off. Also in the song video I think I see a couple of old photos of Governing Body members from way back when—John Barr (that must be old), and I believe Samuel Herd (probably from before he was on the GB). See if you can pick them out when you look at the program.

Bro Jackson with hair.

11 minutes ago, MullumMiss said:

Bro Jackson with hair.

Did you see Brother Jackson in the video (besides being host)? I did not. I think I recall seeing John Barr, at the 16:52 mark:

Barr-16_52.thumb.jpg.e6d0628cabacb00f0ae48e04486e2323.jpg

Is that him? If not, it would likely be someone else. But who could miss Brother Herd (with more hair), at 18:03:

Herd-18_03.thumb.jpg.2498eedb9e137fe3da0b6dc6e348e256.jpg

Edited by Sheep

Also noticed Brother Nathan Knoor (17:09) in the upper right corner, top row and also Brother Fred Franz (18:01).  I also knew someone in the first Gilead class photo.  There's a lot in that song and it goes by so fast, you have to 'freeze-frame' quickly before it changes to the next group. Just lovely. ❣️

"Where the scriptures and and the slave are silent, I do not speak." :bible2:

Amazing! When I posted that the broadcast was on the servers two posts back, it had just been uploaded. The timestamp says 12:21 AM Eastern Time. I posted at 12:23! I did not plan it that way.

Yeah, in the clip are 3 segments which were "acted". The other photos and videos are "homemade" videos of theocratic events and personal pictures.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

10 hours ago, jwhess said:

Br. Jackson's life story was in the Watchtower.  Here are two of his pictures from the years in Tuvalu (they are included in the article).

*** dx86-23 Jackson, Geoffrey W. ***
life story: w15 8/15 3-8

jack.JPG

jack1.JPG

Oh those 70's collars! Those can poke an eye out 10 miles away!