JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A good joke

dilip kumar

A blond and a brunette were watching the 6:00 O'clock News.  A story comes on showing a man ready to jump off a bridge.

The brunette says to the blond: "I'll bet you $50.00 that he jumps!"

The blond responds: "Okay, you're on!"

The man jumps, and the brunette says "Pay up!"  Then she says, "No, you don't really have to pay me, I saw this on the 5:00 O'Clock News... I knew he was going to jump!"

The blond says, "Oh no, I'll pay you... I saw it on the 5:00 O'Clock News too, and I thought for sure he wouldn't jump again!"

A blond and a brunette were watching the 6:00 O'clock News.  A story comes on showing a man ready to jump off a bridge.

Blond jokes!!

I love them!

Huh, can you repeat it and type a little slower please?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Get ready to groan... ^_^

What do you call a sleepwalking nun?
A roamin' catholic.

Cats are smarter than dogs. You won't ever see eight cats pulling a sled through snow.
—Jeff Valdez

If someone from the 1950s suddenly appeared, what would be the most difficult thing to explain about life today?
One answer: “I possess a device in my pocket that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get into arguments with strangers.”

On a family vacation one summer, we crossed Wyoming and noted several historical points of interest. The children were especially interested because they enjoyed the computer game “Oregon Trail,” which gives players a taste of the hardships the pioneers endured. We stopped at the famous South Pass to look at the wagon tracks still visible in the dirt. Squinting out over the desolate, wind-swept landscape, my daughter sighed and said, “This is where my oxen always die.”
— Quin Gilbert

I used to love playing 'Oregon Trail'. ^_^  If it looked as though you were gonna actually make it to Oregon, it's a safe bet a rattler would bite you :o or you'd lose your wagon in a river crossing. :angry:  

In the entire history of the game, was anyone ever allowed to make it to the end of the trail--ALIVE? :uhhuh: 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'm old, fat and can't run at all,   :wheelchair:   angina :perplexed:

I tried running a few times but the USGS asked me to stop...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states/?region=California

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I then tried walking as a means to lose weight, but unfortunately, I walked to the ice cream parlor. 

My doctor told me to walk to get my heart rate up, so i walk to Starbucks and buy a double espresso...