JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A good joke

dilip kumar

40 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

I don't get it...?

I haven't seen one of his paintings either?

emoji848.png

emoji23.png emoji23.png emoji23.png 3e13b042e604e8a9279dabe7f487bbf3.jpg

Just Older emoji856.png

I looked at some of Mozart's paintings for sale online, today, but opted out.  Wish I could afford one for my neighbors. They moved from second floor to third and got uppity.

1 hour ago, TonyWenz said:

I don't get it...?

I haven't seen one of his paintings either?

emoji848.png

emoji23.png emoji23.png emoji23.png

VanGogh tried to be a musician but he didn't have an ear for music....

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 3 weeks later...

Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the “P” is silent. :)

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella? Fo’ drizzle. :shrugs:

Did you hear about the new corduroy pillows? They’re making headlines everywhere! :lol1:

What time is it when you have to go to the dentist? Tooth-hurtie. :lol2:

My friend recently got crushed by a pile of books, but he’s only got his shelf to blame. :lol:

What did Jay-Z call his girlfriend before they got married? Feyoncé. :coffee:

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana. :yawning:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic post !! Read it and laugh out loud !!

HOW TO INSTALL HUSBAND :

A woman writes to the IT Technical support Guy :-

Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance. This is particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0!

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled another
valuable program, Romance 9.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0 and CRICKET 4.1

What can I do?
Rgds
Xxxx

Reply :

Dear Madam,
First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command- ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 , then only it will automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 2.5 , Beer 6.1 or Whisky 6.8

Also DO NOT disturb the original package of Husband 1.0 Otherwise new virus Girlfriend 2.5 will automatically be downloaded into your system.
So please be careful!

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program.
These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0

We recommend: Cooking 3.0

Good Luck Madam !
Rgds
Xxxx

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

The fellow was desperate.

He had been driving round and round a city block in search of a parking space. Nothing.

As a last resort, he prayed: "Lord, if you will help me find a parking space I will go to church every Sunday, and quit drinking and stop chasing women".

Lo, as he's rounded the corner there it was - the parking space he prayed for !!!!

Next, he said "Never mind Lord. I found one"

28 minutes ago, Doug said:

The fellow was desperate.

He had been driving round and round a city block in search of a parking space. Nothing.

As a last resort, he prayed: "Lord, if you will help me find a parking space I will go to church every Sunday, and quit drinking and stop chasing women".

Lo, as he's rounded the corner there it was - the parking space he prayed for !!!!

Next, he said "Never mind Lord. I found one"

I guess we can say he made and broke a vow almost simultaneously. Why am I not surprised? It reminds me of how little faith, or real faith, people have in general.

Like the man whose car went over a cliff, one dark cold night. As he jumped from the car, he was able to grab hold of a small tree growing on the edge of the cliff, but was unable to pull himself to safety. Hanging there all alone, he desperately calls out to God, "God, if you're there please help me, and I'll do anything you ask from now on." Shortly afterwards, a voice comes out of heaven and says, "Let go of the tree." After thinking about it for a few minutes, the man calls out again, "Is there anybody else out there"?

Edited by minister159

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

20 hours ago, minister159 said:

I guess we can say he made and broke a vow almost simultaneously. Why am I not surprised? It reminds me of how little faith, or real faith, people have in general.

Like the man whose car went over a cliff, one dark cold night. As he jumped from the car, he was able to grab hold of a small tree growing on the edge of the cliff, but was unable to pull himself to safety. Hanging there all alone, he desperately calls out to God, "God, if you're there please help me, and I'll do anything you ask from now on." Shortly afterwards, a voice comes out of heaven and says, "Let go of the tree." After thinking about it for a few minutes, the man calls out again, "Is there anybody else out there"?

I heard that one in a talk years ago. In it, the brother made the application at the end: "Yes, there is somebody else out there!" If we don't like what Jehovah is telling us, there will always be Satan to go to for a "second opinion." Which voice are we going to trust?

As Time is like a river. You cannot touch the water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life. As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the Nova Scotia back country.

As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost and, being a typical man, I didn't stop for directions.

I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late.

I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn't know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I've never played before for this homeless man.

And as I played "Amazing Grace", the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished, I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head was hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, "I never seen anything like that before, and I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty years."

Apparently, I'm still lost ... it's a man thing.