JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A good joke

dilip kumar

13 minutes ago, bohemian said:

A turkey was about to cross the road.

Spoiler

Why does a turkey cross the road? For some fowl reason of its own. “Why does a turkey cross the road?” asks a current card. The Answer: “To get to Mexico, where they don’t celebrate Thanksgiving.”

2021-11-13_16h15_38.png

On 11/13/2021 at 5:16 PM, Lee49 said:
  Hide contents

Why does a turkey cross the road? For some fowl reason of its own. “Why does a turkey cross the road?” asks a current card. The Answer: “To get to Mexico, where they don’t celebrate Thanksgiving.”

Why did the Turkey cross the road?

He didn’t want to called a chicken....  🐥

People say I’m condescending.   (That means I talk down to them)

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

In the dark, in a storm and heavy fog, a huge warship sees a light at sea. And the captain sends a message through the radio operators:

- Change course 20 degrees to the right to avoid collision.

From the radio comes the reply:

- I advise you to change YOUR course 20 degrees to the right to avoid a collision.

- This is the captain of the ship speaking. Repeat: Change your course immediately.

- No. I repeat: change course yourself.

At that moment, the captain is furious and yells into the radio room:

- This is the second-largest warship. We are accompanied by three cruisers, three destroyers and numerous support ships. I demand that you change your course 20 degrees to the right, or we will be forced to take necessary action!!!!

To him in reply:

- This is a lighthouse. Do what you want.

Lesson: Jehovah's principles are like this lighthouse. They are immovable, unchangeable! It is we who need to change our course, not Jehovah. God's commandments cannot be broken, we can only destroy ourselves if we don't keep them. God's commandments are indestructible! 😁

Edited by Kiku

My English is not very good, so if you see my mistakes, please tell me in the DM

A brother gives advice about helping sick brothers and sisters who are in the hospital: "...we could bring them something good to eat... Or an interesting magazine, like a magazine about the resurrection..."

My English is not very good, so if you see my mistakes, please tell me in the DM

**Breaking News**Breaking News...

A lorry load of toupees of have been stolen in Hertfordshire. The Police are combing the area.

From The Uxbridge English Dictionary:

twig, n. Yorkshire Toupee

Police are searching for a man that broke into a confectionery shop and stole all the chocolate bars.

Detectives say there is a bounty on his head.

Edited by bohemian