JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2024 April Monthly Broadcast

2 hours ago, jwhess said:

Br. Geoffrey Jackson or Br. Robert Luccione so we can see their beards...💗

I believe this broadcast has been pre recorded some months ago so I don’t think we will see bearded host 🤨

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

3 hours ago, Landon1285 said:

Guesses about potential topics?

Some information about the convention? The new song perhaps? 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

I hope the program will allow us to rest our brains after the last six months of pushing them to boiling point. I dream of a quiet, cushy program: no noise of war, no climatic catastrophes but rather a visit to a museum here, Ramapo that way, Australia and Jesus on the other side, in short: a program that we can follow with peanuts in one hand and a fruit juice or other bubble drinks for amateurs in the other, no coffee on the horizon, no coffee that we drink by the gallon because we have to stand firm on the forum by going around the world. And if we also have a little song that pushes us to nap while waiting for paradise it will be perfect, just perfect !

1 hour ago, Dolce vita said:

“I hope the program will allow us to rest our brains after the last six months of pushing them to boiling point.”

😂😂😂 That’s cute! But true! With wearing beards, not wearing jackets or neckties 👔 and yes for sisters wearing pants 👖 not reporting time nor literature I don’t think I can take No Mo 🤯

2 hours ago, SKnight said:

😂😂😂 That’s cute! But true! With wearing beards, not wearing jackets or neckties 👔 and yes for sisters wearing pants 👖 not reporting time nor literature I don’t think I can take No Mo 🤯

Just take your shoes off and relax...:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

48 minutes ago, Araujo JW said:

J'attends avec impatience une nouvelle vidéo de la série Imitate Their Faith

I wonder : what great figure of faith this time? We started with Abraham; if there is a chronological logic Jacob could follow, because there is a lot of material with him. However, I would like us to be more interested in Isaac, we talk about him less when this son still allowed himself to be tied up apparently with docility, ready to die by the decree of Jehovah. Did he wonder if he had done something wrong? Isaac fascinates me: exceptionally obedient, gentle, loving his parents and children tenderly, wonderful husband, courageous in the face of adversity and above all very discreet. He will receive his name from God himself, there are few in this case.

I wonder if they will tell the story of everyone who has a direct connection to the ransom, not necessarily his family, it could be prophets too.

Let's wait and see Monday come.

7 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

More songs to be added to the song book?

In the April JW Monthly Broadcast, I believe we will have information about the Regional Convention, a trailer for the invitation to the convention, another trailer for the drama series The Good News According to Jesus and an announcement about the lyrics of the new song that will conclude the last day of the Convention. New songs being added to our songbook may be announced either in the Governing Body Update in April or at the Annual Meeting in October. (My speculation). 🙃

2 hours ago, TJ86 said:

In the April JW Monthly Broadcast, I believe we will have information about the Regional Convention, a trailer for the invitation to the convention, another trailer for the drama series The Good News According to Jesus and an announcement about the lyrics of the new song that will conclude the last day of the Convention. New songs being added to our songbook may be announced either in the Governing Body Update in April or at the Annual Meeting in October. (My speculation). 🙃

Very very good speculations, brother Joao. May the GB hear what you whisper😉

13 hours ago, TJ86 said:

I hope so but in years past this was done in May JWB Programs.

12 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

May the GB hear this whisper. A new book on Revelation.

Looking forward. Remember last 2018 AGM, when the Pure Worship book was released bro. Cook mentioned that Ezekiel book was being revised for 10 years already. So when we ended the book study of Revelation book wayback 2008 then Ezekiel book was considered for updates.