JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Us Gov Collects Phone Records

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3946 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

When I first saw this article yesterday - I thought, "Well there goes my privacy"  :wave:

Then I thought, "Wait I am with AT&T"  :lol1:

Then it hits me - really - you think AT&T isn't giving them this info too???

Then I was reminded of a Bible Proverb - Eccl 10:20:

"Even in your bedroom do not call down evil upon the king himself, and in the interior rooms where you lie down do not call down evil upon anyone rich; for a flying creature of the heavens will convey the sound and something owning wings will tell the matter."

I believe this is where the saying - "a little birdie told me" - came from.

So, if in a near perfect government (by Bible standards) - Solomon's reign - there is still the issue of NO privacy - what can we expect today?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

The govenment has been spying on people way before 9/11.    Let's not worry to much about this.  when the Great Tribulation breaks out, and then they all come for us, Jehovah will cut off their means of listening anywhere, anyplace!  Even their secret towers under ground or above, will be terminated!      He might make them all go blind (like in Sodom), have no hearing!!! You can't listen if you have no hearing?  Its going to be somethng when Armagadden finally comes upon all those SPIES!    Another ploy by their master to control people.  

It gives me chill bumps to think that everyone on JWtalk, which has witnesses all around the world, we will all be in the same situation during the GT and we will all be helped out by Jehovah during that time. It will be amazing to be on the other side of the GT and get back in touch with all of you and to hear your stories of how you made it through and when was your moment that you realized that Armageddon was over with and that you made it. 

Is this a mosquito? No. It's an insect spy drone for urban areas, already in production, funded by the US Government. It can be remotely controlled and is equipped with a camera and a microphone. It can land on you, and it may have the potential to take a DNA sample or leave RFID tracking nanotechnology on your skin. It can fly through an open window, or it can attach to your clothing until you take it in your home. Given their propensity to request macro-sized drones for surveillance, one is left with little doubt that police and military may look into these gadgets next.

(And to think we were worried about West Nile virus!)

And now you know why our government has requested the law be changed to allow drone surveillance in the United States ...

post-535-0-55113200-1370550537.jpg

Of course, this is bogus! So far anyway! But it's been circulating via email for a while now. The picture is an "artist conception"

Snopes is great at debunking conspiracy stories like this!  

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/insectdrone.asp

Someones been watching one to many Jason Borne movies. LOLs.

Their coming to get the Borg. :)

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I was reading an article in India in a Marie Claire mag.

Every 20 minuites woman are ganged....

Men lure onto buses etc sooo! Herendous. The Police/ government can't stop this

Crime as many wanna be Politicians are also involved.

Our own Aussie gov is unsettled can not agree to disagree.

I think the privacy issue went out when we all went online. Just 2 days ago I had someone try to hack into my Google account. Then you get the never ending emails Dear Mrs or Mister its the return some funds.

Or you have the cards with the chips. They suppose to hold all your info.

Jehovah please bring your Kingdom soon.:praying:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Yes Leslie..but it is easier to spy on a benign group..they probably think they can practice on US!..but if they tried and were using insect drones all of a sudden they might start flying in circles! After all..Jehovah's Spirit is

much stronger than even solar mass ejections!!!post-2322-0-42215800-1370722577.gif

Edited by SUNRAY

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I had a friend that was an elder, no longer in the truth, that swore up and down that whenever a helicopter flew over us that they were gathering information about us. I live in an area now, where the helicopters fly overhead nearly everyday. It either means that Grumpy is more interesting than I give him credit for, or they are looking for drugs. post-556-0-72664600-1370722821.gif

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.