JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Animal Disappearance

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3495 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Lisa, this is why Jehovah needs to act sooner than later.  We are killing off all his wonderful creations, we are destroying earth's environment and we are scrambling the weather in a miserable way.  I HATE that I will never see all of Jehovah's wonderful creations because of extinction!  I pray he has hid the "extinct" somewhere that man can't find until after Armageddon. 

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Lisa, this is why Jehovah needs to act sooner than later.  We are killing off all his wonderful creations, we are destroying earth's environment and we are scrambling the weather in a miserable way.  I HATE that I will never see all of Jehovah's wonderful creations because of extinction!  I pray he has hid the "extinct" somewhere that man can't find until after Armageddon.

Yes..that's why we see more stuffed animals showing up on the toy isles!post-2322-0-97624800-1412041903_thumb.jp

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I was lamenting about all the animals being killed off and my son told me that Jehovah will take care of it. He said, just remember, after the flood there was only two or (seven) of all the animals and look how many species we have on earth today. Jehovah can take care of it, how ever he sees fit. That helped me to quit worrying about it.

All these beautiful, wonderous creatures Jehovah entrusted us to take care of and instead we obliterate them off the surface of the planet we were also supposed to take care of and instead are systematically destroying that along with it's atmosphere too! How said this must all make Jehovah! I can't till after Armageddon when he can see how much we want to restore his wonderful gifts and put a smile on his face over how lovingly we will care for his animal creations!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I know what you mean Brigette, its the wreck-less humans who are causing their demise and misery, wanton killing for the horns, antlers, fur, etc.  One reason why I won't buy boots that are made of animal skins, like those boots that Wal Mart has on display now for winter.  They are either black or brown, swede.   Made in China, and I saw this article once, couldn't go in and read the whole thing, but they skinned these little animals alive.  It broke my heart, and I swore that I would never purchase a boot made from this kind of animal/swede, made in China or some other far east countries.  Some boots are made of animal hide, they looks and wear well.  Like my pair of rider boots for winter, they're about 10 years old and still look nice, but not to good for snow.  Am so sick of this carnage, human and animal, looking forward when the time comes and all of this is done away with.  If Jehovah let's us eat meat, I hope it's something from Heaven!   So for now am waiting on Totes to come out with a boot that isn't made of any animal parts.   Fake fleece inside, and water proof outside.