Raised in a Witness family, but nearly drifted away before ever getting baptized. Emotional issues a big test with developing any kind of relationship with Jehovah. Up and down, up and down, 'tis a rollercoaster.
My Hobbies & Interests
- Wackiness and not conforming to the social rules around me.
- Can get loud.
- Like to feel useful in the congregation such as doing public reading or making lists on the notice board.
- Feel more comfortable expressing my faith by answering when there are not as many people present.
- Disliking people and socialising yet wanting to have friends (yes, I know it’s a dilemma duhhhh).
- Used to be greatly involved with learning a foreign language 2008-2017 (a Semitic language spoken in Eritrea/Ethiopia) to further the Kingdom interests with my feeble share. Got burnt out and lost the focal point I had had spiritually for so many years.
- Pressing "Like" on people's posts rather than writing a reply.