JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3718 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I except them to look like the dinosaurs, wouldn't you think? Glowing in the dark! They'd probably be like electric eels! Forget the giant squids!

Isn't that how Godzilla gets created?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

It would certainly make for a good SpielBurg Hollywood Block Buster.

A Trillion Glowing Aliens Under the Sea. LOLs

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Only 1 drop?   Only 1 drop according to the Nuclear Power Plant boss.  They have certainly "dropped the ball" on that power plant.  Even though it was the earthquake that shook it up.  The Japanese knew their country is hit over and over with earthquakes, they are in what is called the "ring of fire" volcanoes under the sea and they have one on land.  Greed knows no boundaries.   I love the part in the news on CNN, "only 1 drop came out of the can."  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23918882

Radiation levels around Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant are 18 times higher than previously thought, Japanese authorities have warned.

Last week the plant's operator reported radioactive water had leaked from a storage tank into the ground.

It now says readings taken near the leaking tank on Saturday showed radiation was high enough to prove lethal within four hours of exposure.

The plant has seen a series of water leaks and power failures.

Experts have said the scale of water leakage may be worse than officials have admitted.

Aloha friends!

As most reading this know, there is a lot not being told in the mainstream media, but it will eventually gain momentum as more people learn the facts..I'm in Hawaii and we are being affected already more than people realize. It's sad that this is a culture built on fishing and eating fresh fish from he ocean and now it's contaminated..Many people showing thyroid issues also.

These are a couple of informative links shared to me by a friend here in Hawaii who is a naturopath and is getting many inquiries because health issues, thyroid related.

http://hothawaiiradiation.com/at-the-very-least-your-days-of-eating-pacific-ocean-fish-are-over.html

Secondly, If you have time,(about like watching a movie) I suggest listening to the talk radio blog at this link below. It's extremely eye opening and you will learn alot of what is really happening environmentally with this tragic event. It is long, but worth it.. Skip to 6:10 in order to get passed the boring stock market numbers blah blah..Dr. Atkins , is a guest speaker who knows has studied this stuff for years and has some good info, you will be in shock when you hear, well at least I was, but then again I'm not surprised, knowing this system is quickly dying out and not long until Jehovah God cleanses this earth once and for all, the covering up of the devastation is typical of mans greed that will soon be brought to ruin by the Creator. But I think it's good to be informed of what going on, while not becoming parinoid either..Do what we can to take care of our health with this in mind and in order to preach the good news of the only real solution to this big ugly mess, Gods kingdom!

Again, link to the talk radio interview begin listening at 6:10 in order to skip non essential talk....

http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.com/2013/07/americans-are-in-grave-danger-due-to.html?m=1

Edited by Lyvnaloha4ever

I vote for Jerry to be the new Godzilla. And he speaks vietnamese, that would really mess people up!

I just need a little more radiation. Hey, how about I eat some more "organic" vegetables from Hawaii. That should do it.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Aloha friends!

As most reading this know, there is a lot not being told in the mainstream media, but it will eventually gain momentum as more people learn the facts..I'm in Hawaii and we are being affected already more than people realize. It's sad that this is a culture built on fishing and eating fresh fish from he ocean and now it's contaminated..Many people showing thyroid issues also.

These are a couple of informative links shared to me by a friend here in Hawaii who is a naturopath and is getting many inquiries because health issues, thyroid related.

http://hothawaiiradiation.com/at-the-very-least-your-days-of-eating-pacific-ocean-fish-are-over.html

Secondly, If you have time,(about like watching a movie) I suggest listening to the talk radio blog at this link below. It's extremely eye opening and you will learn alot of what is really happening environmentally with this tragic event. It is long, but worth it.. Skip to 6:10 in order to get passed the boring stock market numbers blah blah..Dr. Atkins , is a guest speaker who knows has studied this stuff for years and has some good info, you will be in shock when you hear, well at least I was, but then again I'm not surprised, knowing this system is quickly dying out and not long until Jehovah God cleanses this earth once and for all, the covering up of the devastation is typical of mans greed that will soon be brought to ruin by the Creator. But I think it's good to be informed of what going on, while not becoming parinoid either..Do what we can to take care of our health with this in mind and in order to preach the good news of the only real solution to this big ugly mess, Gods kingdom!

Again, link to the talk radio interview begin listening at 6:10 in order to skip non essential talk....

http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.com/2013/07/americans-are-in-grave-danger-due-to.html?m=1

Thanks Lynn

Are the brothers & sisters swimming in the ocean? are you eating the fish?  What practical steps are the friends taking? Does the general public in Hawaii there grasp the enormity of the situation?  Is ANYthing being reported mainstream there?

I was watching this today it's quite clear and informative too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QZ6MGPBog

• 2 weeks later...

I still am surprised there isn't an outcry over all of this from the masses. I guess Satan is keeping it under the radar or people don't read news items anymore or is just too frightening. I'm so thankful Jehovah will take care of this because if I was in the "world" I'd give up.

http://www.dailymail...egal-limit.html

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

SInce this has happened, I have stopped purchasing fish products.  My family and I used to eat a lot of shrimp.  Fresh caught from the Gulf, packaged and sent up here to my state.   This stopped when oil spill occurred.   Then the last was the shrimp from Vietnam.  Well that has stopped too due to the currents carrying radiation in the Pacific Ocean, its spreading like wild fire!    So we now purchase shrimp from these Shrimp farms, raised in vats, but they must be in the U.S. or Canada.   The last time I ate shrimp was a month ago, and they tasted awful!  No more.  Not till the new system comes, and our waters/oceans are clean.     

It makes me think of all kinds of foods that are imported as well!

I think if we avoid foods man has altered or contaminated with pesticides etc there wouldn't be much left that is edible.

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

It makes me think of all kinds of foods that are imported as well!

I think if we avoid foods man has altered or contaminated with pesticides etc there wouldn't be much left that is edible.

Just think in the paradise how good food will be and how healthy we will all be!

I'm thinking along the same lines. What to avoid and why. I've read much on rice- e-coli and salmonilla, grains- GMO, and many, many foods sold in the US where some is banned in 160 countries across Europe, Russia, mainland China and Republic of China (Taiwan) because of ractopamine: extremely harmful to anyone!

So this year was my year to pressure can tuna and it was huge decision. I think it may be the last year I do because of the pollutants in the oceans. We did 280 pounds of it. So we have much to store- my hobby. I didn't do it on my own, a sis came over and we did 250 pounds Wednesday night for 2 families and a single brother and then a brother came over today to can 36 pounds for himself and another person. I only filled the jars and put them in the canners, he had to learn to do the rest of it.

But if we stick to our locally grown farmers markets and preserve what we can in the summer season it will help in the long run.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• 2 weeks later...

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/despite-nuclear-fears-fishing-has-restarted-in-fukushima

Talk about not putting your trust in nobles and the sons of men.

"...you may recall that over 80,000 gallons of "highly radioactive" water was released in another recent leak, leaving many concerned about the plant's containment security..."

"...Meanwhile, new reports showed that radiation levels in Fukushima were 18 times higher than previously thought, according to the BBC..."

"...according to Japan's Kyodo News, "Fishing operations off the coast of Fukushima Prefecture are set to resume Wednesday, a local fisheries body said Tuesday, about a month after leaks of contaminated water into sea at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant forced trial operations to be put on hold."

They're taking "taking not note" to stratospheric levels at this point.  No wonder then that when we come to the door talking about God's Kingdom, we look like like the crazy ones.  The propaganda truly is inspired by demons.

Agape'

Lin

Well let's keep praying for Holy Spirit, cause I don't think it can go on much longer.  So far Iran has opened up to the "Great Satan" (that's the name it gave the U.S. back in 1979), Russia is calling the shots and the China.  The terrorists kill in the name of their own made up religion.  They don't care if they kill anything or anyone, of course they are going to heaven with their celestial virgins.   So is B.T.G., according to their beliefs, one dies and off to heaven or sheol they go!   This extreme dangerous situation is not even mentioned in the news anymore, not Fox News, Not CNN, Not NBC, not even the papers are carrying the story of the radiation seeping out of the Nuclear Power Plant in Japan!  You guys in here are the only ones finding stories on this disaster! And boy o boy is it a major deadly disaster!    I just don't eat any sea food anymore.  I can't even trust the home grown shrimp at the shrimp farms.  How do I know they really came from a shrimp farm or perhaps a harvested radiated plant near Japan?  Sushi, sorry, no raw stuff for me, not from that area.  The food chain is depleting, I can only imagine how worst things are going to get.   May Jehovah sustain all of us, particularly all of you who live so close to the zone where it started in Japan!   Oh boy!   We can really see with our eyes, how prophecy is being fulfilled. 

The planet has been contaminated by man in so many ways. The air we breathe the food we eat the water we drink. Jehovah's time is set so we wait.

Soon this all will be a distant memory. No sense being anxious as Jehovah knows :)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/03/us-japan-fukushima-water-idUSBRE99200R20131003

Fukushima nuclear plant operator says another tank is leaking toxic water...

The operator of Japan's crippled Fukushima nuclear plant on Thursday said another tank holding highly contaminated water is leaking, and that some of the liquid may have reached the Pacific Ocean, the second such breach in less than two months.

Tokyo Electric Power Co, or Tepco, said the water that leaked contained 200,000 becquerels per liter of beta-emitting radioactive isotopes including strontium 90. The legal limit for strontium 90 is 30 becquerels per liter.

Tepco has been relying on hastily built tanks to hold excess cooling water flushed over damaged reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi site, where three units suffered nuclear meltdowns and hydrogen explosions after a March 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

The breach was discovered in a tank holding area away from where 300 tonnes of toxic water escaped in August. In the latest leak, one of the huge tanks was found to be tilted, with water sloshing out of the top, a spokesman said by phone.

Recent mishaps at the site have returned Tepco to the spotlight and called into question its ability to carry out a complex cleanup that is widely expected to take decades. Amid mounting international alarm, Japan's government stepped in and said it will fund efforts to improvement water management at the plant.

Tepco has been pumping hundreds of tonnes of water a day over the Fukushima reactors to keep them cool and storing the radioactive wastewater in tanks above ground.

It has also found high levels of radiation just above the ground near other tanks, suggesting widespread structural problems with the tanks.

Edited by Jordan

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)