JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Went yesterday for a walk to the mountain and then for the sunset on the coast.

Nature was against us on the later. The wind was so strong (and cold) that I could not manage to hold well the cellphone to focus. Also the mist on the horizon spoiled the sunset.

Taken here:

https://www.google.pt/maps/@38.4160644,-9.2169443,3a,75y,301.83h,71.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXdEIg9qpSngbz4v5p7OMEQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Always loved that lighthouse.

Sunset.jpg

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

My Brother/Brother Peter just took this pic of the storm clouds over our farm fields:

IMG_7857.jpg.c76b64c4847b01fbf88dc045d1451daa.jpg

So majestic.

Same clouds as seen by radar weather:

Screenshot_20210810_184041.thumb.jpg.71a2fcff0f843cb2b57264c8e0b3b323.jpg

I prefer the top pic.   It's much prettier. :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Last Sat. I was traveling thru Barrie, ON on Hwy 400 N and just as going down into Barrie it was Raining Soooo Hard and heavy that traffic slowed to 25 KPH ( about 16 MPH ) and water was flowing downhill in passing lanes faster than me and passing lanes both sides were flooded - going downhill slopped to center median to boot. Traffic both sides came to a stop for a minute or two. This on a major highway with speed limit of 100 KPH ( 62 MPH )

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I was so impressed with this dish I had to post a pic. 

Ate dinner with a brother and sister in Vancouver, WA Thursday night, Pam cooked. She'd been learning from an Asian sister and her Lo Mein did NOT disappoint. It was sooooooo, I mean sooooooo good I had to make it for myself. She knows my food allergies so she made sweet potato noodle, which was fine, she used crispy spinach and crimini mushroom with thin sliced marinated rib eye. Can I give a big WOW!

I used cabbage and carrot straws and marinated thin sliced rib eye too. I marinated in sesame oil, fresh thin sliced onion, liquid aminos and crushed garlic. Meat and veg cooked separately then all added all together at the end. It tastes just like Pam's. Wow, I love this stuff. And its eaten cool or cold, NICE! It's perfect for me as I'm still traveling 4 days a week, easy to transport and no microwave!

Please make this friends, the flavor profile is amazing.

Stir fry (748 x 1331).jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Yes, I agree. This kind of noodle is excellent. Thanks Sister Cheryl for that lovely picture.

https://www.amazon.com

Assi, packs Glass Noodles Korean Vermicelli Dangmyun Sweet Potato Starch  (Pack of 2)

image.thumb.png.701691ee8591df1a6a7ad931ef2ae170.png

https://momsdish.com/korean-stir-fried-sweet-potato-noodles-recipe

@Paulo  Those 2 photos from Google street map were wonderfully clear and beautiful. Sorry I'm not tech savvy. Oh it turned out you're the one who took the photos. Thanks for that treat.

Always loved that lighthouse

Is it this one?  

http://sosholidaysportugal.blogspot.com/2012/10/o-farol-do-cabo-espichel-sesimbra.html

image.thumb.png.915a0bc558d80eb97b3f23787d4e460e.png

image.png.9e7a64e3ba1cf807a787653a2f72116e.png

Edited by happiness IS

39 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Spellchecker does it again. California and Carolina aren't even close to each other...🤣

Screenshot_20210818-134218_Chrome.thumb.jpg.73991f921c09c7134131cdfb7d8eec49.jpg

I guess its one of those begins with a "c" and ends with an "a" confusing word situations.

:bouncing:

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible