JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

30 minutes ago, A fellow servant said:

However, it doesn't look like they put out much literature for people to take   lol

You could offer to stock it for them...🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

I'm so close to Hell I can feel it in my bones.

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Road2Hell.png

Try to survive Doom -adgee first and come out undamaged LOL :lol1:(Or should I spell un-doom-adgeed?) 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

9 hours ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

Copy cats....

media-1626992908163-Jul_22_2021_6_26_PM.jpg

Someone said this might have already been shared here, so if it's a repeat... oopsie 😀

Didn't someone say that the devil dress red? :lol1:

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

3 hours ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

I'm so close to Hell I can feel it in my bones.

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Road2Hell.png

The greeks always said that hell was downunder :cowboy:

Know this my beloved brothers, I am not a native English speaker.

Please be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. (James 1:19)

Our Haying operation is currently experiencing a rain delay, so I was finally able to install my weather forecasting stone. :D

Screenshot_20210724_195440.thumb.jpg.a4188bc0d34e465cb8c7f01071e4d9dd.jpg

Now, I just need to get the sign painted.

467983555_WeatherStonelololol.jpg.840c74ce10d5fa6d340615c0f8304103.jpg

:D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

13 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

my weather forecasting stone

How often do you have to calibrate it? 😁

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1) What would show the humidity on the stone? 

2) Would John be: AMS and /or NWS certified for these forecastings? 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

23 minutes ago, AH173 said:

What would show the humidity on the stone?

Bee sweat....

4 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

my weather forecasting stone. :D

I use to have a weather chain. It didn't indicate snow but it was real good for indicating earthquakes. It was portable too...

5 minutes ago, Skye said:

299C712D-18F9-45D7-BDC3-DC48051CFFDE.jpeg

Due to a time dilation effect, time goes slower for the parents on the space ship. The movie Planet of the Apes is a good example.

4 hours ago, Lee49 said:

Black And White Vintage GIF

Oh yes. I remember him. The famous Rod Serling, introducing the program. And those ominous words at the beginning every week…

Spoiler

You are now entering... The Toilet Zone... er... um... The Twilight Zone.