JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

3 hours ago, Lee49 said:

I was going to ask what did he use to shoot such good pictures ( meaning what camera/cell phone ) did you use. Answers : 9mm, shot gun, 22, bow & arrow, sling shot, bb gun, pellet gun ?  

Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

I used Canon LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Last of the summer garden. Canned bread and butter pickles, did 1 and half gallon refrigerator garlic dills and have another 12 pounds of cuc's to give to a few sisters.

1176525239_Pic1(748x1331).thumb.jpg.96d9db7f4f0d7f64972fa1b89e4f2473.jpg

2118802420_Pic2(748x1331).thumb.jpg.781924a46dd3da5410e53b668ff1c606.jpg

Tomorrow is 25 pounds of pickled beets. Good timing as I just opened my final jar from last year.

599244923_Pic3(748x1331).thumb.jpg.4c950a292f81f426e934efb2eac748c4.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

3 hours ago, Lee49 said:

I was going to ask what did he use to shoot such good pictures ( meaning what camera/cell phone ) did you use. Answers : 9mm, shot gun, 22, bow & arrow, sling shot, bb gun, pellet gun ?  

Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

9mm? LOL ...no mate 200mm worked beautifully LOL :lol1: 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

20 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

A silent cannon?? Is there such a thing 

• Mirrorless cameras, on the other hand, can be so much quieter than DSLR’s. There’s no mirror to slap, and even the shutter sound can be eliminated. For most mirrorless cameras in silent mode, the only sound will be the closing of the aperture to shoot. The shutter can be completely disabled and the camera will be virtually silent.

2 minutes ago, Lee49 said:
  • Mirrorless cameras, on the other hand, can be so much quieter than DSLR’s. There’s no mirror to slap, and even the shutter sound can be eliminated. For most mirrorless cameras in silent mode, the only sound will be the closing of the aperture to shoot. The shutter can be completely disabled and the camera will be virtually silent.

But I like "explosions" of my Canon LOL :lol1:

2 minutes ago, computerwiz said:

Or a robot holding his head while throwing up?

He is a wirey guy isn't he....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D