JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Think anybody would believe you if you said said your dishwasher exploded and some of the silverware ACCIDENTALLY landed like this on your cutting board?

ScreenShot2024-06-25at12_47_31PM.png.cc91535978bab80f6071ee80d01ee8a5.png

Of course not.  They would immediately recognize it as being both DESIGNED and CREATED by someone.  Nothing 'accidental' about it.

And yet...

Those same people would look at this happy little LIVING birdie

ScreenShot2024-06-25at12_49_35PM.png.f0480938e185b602405c96fe218ab030.png

and believe it is just a happy little accident...requiring no designer...no Creator.

Boggles the brain, don't it. 

confused.gif.7d227d315be23719655b18e1a79078f9.gifconfusedblue.gif.5e353488cc2dd12bb5aa39b1aef7fb96.gifConfusedHuh.gif.ebc75dd31e35cfc02a7f0b59a4c818bd.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On 6/25/2024 at 9:15 AM, DancesWithWife said:

wood sculpture of a salmon

Is it okay for salmon to be yellow?
Oxidation causes the flesh to turn yellow and then brown. Dehydration and oxidation are not health hazards but do indicate poor eating quality. 

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

A Red-Winged Blackbird appears to be be praying at Trojan Park near Rainier, Oregon. The park is where there used to be a nuclear plant that was imploded after it closed about 20 years ago. 

DSC_0035 pix red winged blackbird looks praying LUM.jpg

"Laughter cannot mask a heavy heart. When the laughter ends, the grief remains."-Proverbs 14:13 Living Bible Translation

Our small town of Rainier is having "Rainier Days in the Park" this weekend. It draws a big crowd, features a carnival, vendors and a giant fireworks show. There is also live music on a big stage and there is a professional wrestling show. I was walking through the park as I live next door to it today. I thought these signs on the rides speaks volumes! Look carefully at what the signs say.

IMG_4484.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

"Laughter cannot mask a heavy heart. When the laughter ends, the grief remains."-Proverbs 14:13 Living Bible Translation

44 minutes ago, DancesWithWife said:

Our small town of Rainier is having "Rainier Days in the Park" this weekend. It draws a big crowd, features a carnival, vendors and a giant fireworks show. There is also live music on a big stage and there is a professional wrestling show. I was walking through the park as I live next door to it today. I thought these signs on the rides speaks volumes! Look carefully at what the signs say.

IMG_4484.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

"Ngl i never cared for signs like these. It just screams unprotected"

Is what i was going to swy until i saw "any rides" because now i wanna know the story of what happened. 

On 7/12/2024 at 12:34 PM, DancesWithWife said:

IMG_4484.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

I think they should have these signs on the Trump Bandwagon. 

1 minute ago, sania said:

Ai sister... You can use Meta AI

I am not very techi. I will have to look into it.  I know people are using AI for all kinds of things. I guess I need to get on board. lol 

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini

If you are ever in Washington State and near Olympia, make time to visit the historic Brewery Park at Tumwater Falls (most locals call still call it Tumwater Falls Park). Two of the photos show the middle falls, the last is the bridge that goes over the 82 foot high falls.

Steeped in history that spans centuries, Brewery Park at Tumwater Falls is a very special place, a community gift in 1962 from the Olympia Brewing Company. The 15-acre private park embraces the final leg of the Deschutes River, which plunges 82 feet over a series of three waterfalls corralled in a river canyon of basalt rock millions of years old before emptying into Budd Inlet.

Some 250,000 visitors come to the park each year, making it one of the premier tourist destinations in Thurston County. 

IMG_4736 Middle tumwater Falls Park.jpg

IMG_4724 walkway tumwater falls.jpg

IMG_4683 Bridge TFP.jpg