JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Bible Character you would love to have a frosty beer with?

My buddy always says Peter would be a gas to have a couple beers with. The stories he would tell and the antics he would have gotten into would have been a riot to listen too.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

I don't much like the taste of beer, but I'd love to sit down and have a glass of wine with every single prophet of Jehovah's.

Then, because I have a very active imagination I would wonder what it would be like to sit at a table with Jehovah and Jesus, could I take my eyes from them? What would their voices sound like, would there be friendly banter?

I can imagine them recanting 'Sharon stories', do you remember the time when she... You know how parents do when their children are now adults. While we don't celebrate birthdays, each year on the day my children were born I write them a personal message of where I was, what I was thinking, how much I adored them.

I can imagine them laughing outright at some of the stupidity I've committed.

Peter would be a hoot though...... Sons of thunder reenactments!!!!!

'You shoulda seen the look on the faces of those Jews when I told them they had just impaled the Christ!!!!!'

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

Joseph comes to my mind.   What that man of God was put through by those he loved.    The strong faith he had at an early age and how he presented himself to Jehovah and others.    Magnificent example .   

I also believe Peter and John would be good ones to interview and get to know.    And of course JESUS himself.      What a conversation that would be!!!

I could just see Peter reenacting a sons of thunder story. We would be rolling on the floor I am sure. 

Another great one would be man my brain is not working this morning. Anyone have a spare one? 

You know the fella that replaced Moses to take the Israelites in.

I'd like to talk to David.  He seems like a well rounded, interesting, person with tons of experiences to tell and I think he would be just as interested in us and what we went through in the last days.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Yes I forget they would want to know about what we went through. Though we do not have to fight and kill philistines we do have a spiritual warfare that we fight. It doesn't seam as interesting to us as the stories that they have. It will be to them though.

SARAH - I want to find out if she said " YES my Lord" ..... Or was she maybe misquoted and really said " OH MY LORD ....what, pack up the tent and move AGAIN ! " :)

Personally I'm working on the " yes my Lord part" .... I have a ways to go :)

Sarah is at the top of list of ones I can't wait to talk too.

I get confused as to who is going to heaven and who isn't lol. I would love to talk to Enoch, Luke, Peter or John - it would be cool to compare what John saw to what we will be going through during the Great Tribulation/Armageddon. :wub:

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

I don't like beer at all .... but, maybe some of those men/women would like to drink Pepsi :thumbsup:

That said, I would like to ask Gideon a question over that drink of Pepsi ...... "Just what did he do with/to the men of Succoth"?

Judges 8:16 "Then he took the elders of the city and with thorns and briars of the wilderness, he taught the men of Suc′coth a lesson"

Another person to have a Pepsi with (and popcorn) would be Maher-shalal-hash-baz - it would be interesting hearing him talk about what it was like having the longest name in the Bible and having to have that as his signature :drink:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Caleb and Bartholomew .... Sidekicks...to what was happening ... Would be my pick...

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

I love to have a ginger beer with.

David. I love the Psalms. They are soothing.

Solomon to see why the fairmaden

Rejected him. Lols :) ♡ ♡ ♡

John the Baptist. Ask him how he felt being close to Jesus.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I can say I love everyone you guys have picked. Will be awesome to meet all of them and chat. THey may like wine better as they had wine skins not beer kegs LOL.