JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - November

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3415 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

For Rosie - Oui, Oui! ☺

Edited by AH173

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Hoping your recovery is quick  AshleyH.    Take care of yourself  brother.

Oh yes. I'm taking it easy. Can't cut the grass or rake the leaves. But resting and healing. And waiting for new JW broadcasting info. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Do we know it will be on the first or close to or just sometime during the month and probably closer to the beginning of the month? It is exciting to know we will be getting this Monthly.

This is even more exciting than waiting for the Nexus 7 Android 5 LollyPop update in November Andriod users are expecting.

Personal Greetings from Paul and Kathy Forgive me if I got long winded, there is just so much to share.

Do we know it will be on the first or close to or just sometime during the month and probably closer to the beginning of the month? It is exciting to know we will be getting this Monthly.

This is even more exciting than waiting for the Nexus 7 Android 5 LollyPop update in November Andriod users are expecting.

My vote : first of the month.

I'm hoping also for 5.0 on my nexus devices. ☺

Sister Daphne,  I don't know but it's the first of November and I'm already digging deep, I think I've waited long enough into the month, surely I have displayed enough patience by now!!  LOL

Edited by sunshine

sorry to get back on topic...

j/k  :peace:

question for Chuck, or anyone who can answer: 

is it possible to sign up for alerts to jw.tv with blogtrttr

same as i receive with WT & Awake! mags?

B)

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned already but one of our brothers just got back from New Zealand and said that a Betholite told them the experience about receiving the equipment for the JW broadcasting, it went something like this; he said that the brothers went to one of only two companies in the world that make the panels for television broadcasting. They requested that the panels be made for JW broadcasting within a two month time period. The company let the brothers know that this was impossible..and that it would take at least six months for anyone to make it happen, so the brothers left and as they were getting ready to get in their car the sales ran after them and said to them that they had a completed system and it was ready to go, and that the company that originally ordered it had went bankrupt and if they would like it they could take a look at it, and that it's sitting in a port in Africa. Subsequently, after seeing the system, the brothers told them that this was just entirely too massive of a system for what they needed and politely declined. Then the sales-rep from the company said, but you don't understand the company that went bankrupt already paid 40% of the total price to start the manufacturing process and you only have to pay 60%! So the brothers were elated and they got to take home this massive system the very same day!

Not in 6 months not in 2 months but in one moment, Jehovah makes it happen!

Let my words, like vegetables, be tender and sweet, for tomorrow these words, I may have to eat~

:uhhuh: 

November is up! Several new "shows" to watch.

I'm on it. It's on ROKU! I see Bro illingworth, my former district overseer. YAY! ☺
Edited by AH173

Sorry, friends. It's on ROKU NOW! ROKU, ROKU, ROKU! ☺

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned already but one of our brothers just got back from New Zealand and said that a Betholite told them the experience about receiving the equipment for the JW broadcasting, it went something like this; he said that the brothers went to one of only two companies in the world that make the panels for television broadcasting. They requested that the panels be made for JW broadcasting within a two month time period. The company let the brothers know that this was impossible..and that it would take at least six months for anyone to make it happen, so the brothers left and as they were getting ready to get in their car the sales ran after them and said to them that they had a completed system and it was ready to go, and that the company that originally ordered it had went bankrupt and if they would like it they could take a look at it, and that it's sitting in a port in Africa. Subsequently, after seeing the system, the brothers told them that this was just entirely too massive of a system for what they needed and politely declined. Then the sales-rep from the company said, but you don't understand the company that went bankrupt already paid 40% of the total price to start the manufacturing process and you only have to pay 60%! So the brothers were elated and they got to take home this massive system the very same day!

Not in 6 months not in 2 months but in one moment, Jehovah makes it happen!

Zechariah 4:6- He then said to me: "This is the word of Jehovah to Ze·rub'ba·bel: '"Not by a military force, nor by power, but by my spirit," says Jehovah of armies.

Zechariah 4:6- He then said to me: "This is the word of Jehovah to Ze·rub'ba·bel: '"Not by a military force, nor by power, but by my spirit," says Jehovah of armies.

I was in Australia for the IC.  And we were told the same story.  We serve an awe-inspiring God!  If Jehovah wants it done... it's accomplished!  Amen.  Amen.