JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - November

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3428 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I was just wondering why our dear brother*didn't have the new Bible.does anybody have any ideas.

I was just wondering why our dear brother*didn't have the new Bible.does anybody have any ideas.

post-204-0-86035700-1416717211_thumb.jpg

The Dedication was a few months before the RNWT was released.

One minute-48 seconds into the video.

Edited by lynn

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

New Video on JW Broadcasting (Length 11:29 min):

Freedom in Turkmenistan

It appears on the main page and under Interviews and Experiences.

Thank you for informing us ! sometimes it's hard to spot something new ...

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I have had a few brothers tell me they have video/audio syncing issues on JW Broadcasting.  The video freezes, but the sound plays on.  Seems to affect laptops and tablets alike.   One brother has a Roku as well, and that plays perfectly fine, while the laptop doesn't.  There is probably a common cause I need to find out.  I haven't experienced it myself, anyone else?

No problems with me and my Roku with JW broadcasting. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Thank you for informing us ! sometimes it's hard to spot something new ...

Yes, they need a "what's new" section on tv.jw.org just like they have on the jw.org website home page.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

They do have it on tv.jw.org . Its on the front page.

Along the bottom of the home page is the "latest videos" section as they came up online.

http://tv.jw.org/#home

Hey thanks for pointing that out - problem is I never get to the bottom of the page because I become distracted looking through the catagories of video's before I get there!

Hey thanks for pointing that out - problem is I never get to the bottom of the page because I become distracted looking through the catagories of video's before I get there!

If your seeing categories your are still on the wrong page. :)

The home page just has a single banner image of current videos and below it the list of latest videos.

Edited by Mykyl

If your seeing categories your are still on the wrong page. :)

The home page just has a single banner image of current videos and below it the list of latest videos.

I'll have to readjust the URL for the home page in my browser. Thanks!

For home viewing I prefer Roku, since it has a remote-friendly interface and frees up my tablet for the Bible and notes.

For KH viewing, I prefer Chromecast (or AppleTV screencast), since the video can be set up and ready to run as soon as the display turns on.

I was using Chromecast for a few weeks - depended on the time of day as to whether it would keep the connection or not and it was constantly pixelating between the video and still images. I learned my tablet (Nexus) hooks directly to an HDMI port on the back of my tv and now I have a great pic and streaming anytime of the day. Plus, I can use it this way on any t.v. in the house!

Edited by shali

The frequency on which the monthly reports confuses me. Is it every first monday?

I don't believe that there is a set day, only a month and it is a trial program so it could end without warning at any time.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

• 4 weeks later...

A tool to help us explain our beliefs about 1914.

http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/27/jwbkm_E_201410_01_r720P.mp4

Or go to Video on Demand > Our Ministry > Demonstrations.

Can someone send me the link for this video,but instead of 720P, i would like an lower resolution.... ( i have one of the worst internet service in the world)

Hoppefully 240P.....

Can someone send me the link for this video,but instead of 720P, i would like an lower resolution.... ( i have one of the worst internet service in the world)

Hoppefully 240P.....

A tool to help us explain 1914

720p 161MB

240p 22MB