JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bacon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 522 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

How much have you lost Tracey?

My mind?... Almost all of it!

If you're referring to weight that's complicated... It's been a rough 2018 into 2019. Let's just say I'm getting back on track and since then lost 10 lbs... goal high school weight of 185 by International Convention in August.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

My mind?... Almost all of it! emoji6.png

If you're referring to weight that's complicated... It's been a rough 2018 into 2019. Let's just say I'm getting back on track and since then lost 10 lbs... emoji6.png goal high school weight of 185 by International Convention in August.

Haaaa, funny.

Well keep up the good work, and posting a pic of your favorite steak and veg dinner once in a while will be fine by me. I think I feel a steak coming on.....

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Haaaa, funny.

Well keep up the good work, and posting a pic of your favorite steak and veg dinner once in a while will be fine by me. I think I feel a steak coming on.....

... Two weeks ago... Cauliflower rice with au jus and drizzled Avocado oil... c9d4b30826af58499c39a6738c0af9ca.jpg&key=801e66bee2b76eae94574238fa890e7d7289a48059dc8cd699d1af790b53e52a

Mods please move if desecrating bacon thread.. My bad

18 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

emoji23.png... Two weeks ago... Cauliflower rice with au jus and drizzled Avocado emoji1649.png oil... emoji6.png c9d4b30826af58499c39a6738c0af9ca.jpg&key=801e66bee2b76eae94574238fa890e7d7289a48059dc8cd699d1af790b53e52a

I contributed to his desecrating of the bacon thread😌

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

1 hour ago, Tbs77 said:

You can start a Steak thread in the food section if you want, but wait until I'm done looking at this picture...:thumbsup:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Sour cream, black pepper, bacon.......depends on if it's a topping or a meal or a dip

Nope...
Chia seeds soaked in a few ounces coconut milk, Greek yogurt/yoghurt, bacon bits... I also added a scoop of whey protein powder....

I might make tonight!

2 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

Nope...
Chia seeds soaked in a few ounces coconut milk, Greek yogurt/yoghurt, bacon bits... I also added a scoop of whey protein powder....

I might make tonight!

Hmmmmmmm, I need to get into chia seeds, have them in the pantry. 

Is bacon very good in the yogurt? Doesn't sound good.

Edited by bagwell1987

Hmmmmmmm, I need to get into chia seeds, have them in the pantry. 

Is bacon very good in the yogurt? Doesn't sound good.
If you like salty and sweet then you might like it... But I truly can't believe you asked if bacon made something good in/on a daily bacon thread!

3 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

If you like salty and sweet then you might like it... But I truly can't believe you asked if bacon made something good in/on a daily bacon thread! emoji23.png emoji23.png emoji23.png emoji23.png

You are so right!! Bacon makes everything better! MH had extra bacon on his ham wrap for lunch and said he was 'stuffed'! BAM, job well done!

I'll hafta try the chia seed thing tho.

You are so right!! Bacon makes everything better! MH had extra bacon on his ham wrap for lunch and said he was 'stuffed'! BAM, job well done!
I'll hafta try the chia seed thing tho.
11 Proven Health Benefits of Chia Seeds

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/11-proven-health-benefits-of-chia-seeds

On 4/25/2019 at 10:24 AM, Tbs77 said:

BTBT (Back To Bacon Topic) So I tried to get creative Sunday night... Can you guess what I concocted?8aa595d5a90ca4836f64fc36a1e9dda6.jpg

Ahhh..........welcome to the dark side. The bacon is strong in this one.

Edited by garryspicer

Additional comment

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I would have taken a pic of my burger I had for dinner. YES I had a bun!! 

Burger, 3 strips of meaty bacon, Swiss, Onion, Lettuce, Brown Mustard and Mayo......worked very hard this afternoon and totally worth the carbs it cost me.

On 5/12/2019 at 2:04 PM, pnutts said:

Wendy's Baconator Is Back - at least in Canada 🥓🍔:eat:

"Many" in our cong go there on Sunday after the meeting - delicious food but so much better is the company.....like a 'local watering hole' for many of us as we all live rural.  

One of the ladies where I work want to eat at Wendy's on Saturday, she is still suffering from intestinal distress today. She vows not to go back to Wendy's.

We just had a new Wendy's open in the last week, I have not tried it nor will I probably do so. I seldom eat out.

• 2 weeks later...