JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bacon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 522 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 1 month later...

https://www.thekitchn.com/skills-showdown-bacon-22956708

8 methods to make bacon....

Edited by Bro Richard
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

There was a sale on roasts today so I bought one and sliced it into steaks.

Didn't have enough room in freezer so I hitched up our 2 cu ft one.

Turns out when we unplugged it 2 weeks ago for a diner party - never cleaned collection tray out. :oops:

When I went to put a plate of steaks to start cooling down in freezer - I noticed the water in the tray.

Put plate on top shelf and went to empty tray - left door open.

Wife called me into other room and when I came back out old cat 🐱 Quigley had a Nice Juicy Raw steak  🥩on the floor

- licking away for all he was worth :infatuated:.

Needless to say I oven cooked it ( with garlic powder ) for 15 minutes and cut it up fine for him - he doesn't chew well anymore.

He loved it. :eat:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

double oops, 

https://can-pets-eat.com/cats/garlic/

If you have a cat, you need to be aware that garlic, along with chives, leeks, shallots, and onions are poisonous for cats and dogs. These are all part of the Allium plant family. When it comes to whether cats can eat garlic, keep in mind that it is estimated to be roughly five times more toxic than onions. So even if garlic is one of your favorite foods, do your best to keep it away from your furry feline.

I sure Quigley is fine from his once in a lifetime meal. If I were a feline, I would have absolutely die for a medium rare piece of steak, with just enough garlic not to cause harm but sufficient to make it an unforgettable meal. Q must be smacking his lips after his aromatic meal, lovingly diced to aid mastication. Wishing him a long life. No more allium for the rest of his life, hopefully. 

Edited by M'Awan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 2/28/2020 at 4:22 AM, Bro Richard said:

Screenshot_20200229-124843.thumb.png.f3004bb5d446b683babe7e92a73c1279.png

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Todd komaniak said:

No no no pigs don't make seeds pigs are recycling machines you feed them whatever and they give you bacon

Another one of Gods gift to mankind. ❤