JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

star wars the force awakens

I don't know sistercatrina, but I can't see it on 3D, because,the last time i was so dizzy in my head..

I will see the normal version, but will wait a while, a week or so.. Or when I have the worldly Chrismas holiday.. There will be a lot of folks by the release, and yesterday there was a bomb alert in a cinema where we live in Belgium.. It was fake, but I have an uncomfortable feeling about it, when a mass of people is gathering in a release for a film..I will wait a litle ..

Sorry about confusion. .. The digitally mastered is from years ago. Instead of looking for it I decide to get bluray...

Also, the dvds may not work in USA due to being coded for another country as per amazon reviews blu ray will work though. Since your located somewhere on earth hope you will watch on blu ray.

You nut the bluray is a digital master LOL You kill me LOL

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Yay my brother is coming from the UK and we're watching it on December 27th...... got tickets bought and everything. It's super cool cuz we both grew up with The True Star Wars Saga in the 80ies.. admittedly I was too young to watch it, but it rocked my world. 

I truly look forward to and yearn for the healing desperately needed for all the damage done by the special editions and prequels...... *hopeful*

Isn't it interesting that, with all the advances in electronics, digital effects and photography and computerized enhancement to film making that the movie score was still played by REAL humans on ACTUAL instruments conducted by the original writer of the composition - no synthesized score for this movie.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Guess they are having fun with it!

Arizona Department of Transportation says:

5aa6ea52660657d04c94785bfe93eecb.jpg

Wait! Is that water on the camera lens?  I have never seen rain in Arid Zone Eh, however I have seen it pour in Southern Califor ni A :whistling: just like the song.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

We just finished watcing episodes 1-6 over the past 2 weekends.  Getting primed for episode 7.  Planning on seeing it Friday.

There's no such thing as Star Wars "episodes". There's only Star Wars "A new hope", "The empire strikes back", and "Return of the jedi", and I now look forward to "The force awakens".

I did watch some other movies that were supposedly from the Star Wars franchise, but I have successfully erased them from my memory. :D

Due to a scheduling change concerning work, two of my daughters now will be watching this movie Friday Morning at 9 AM

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~