JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Bad Joke thread

Catalyst

On 6/24/2017 at 6:07 PM, pnutts said:

Bear poo really stinks. Had a bear leave his calling card 15 feet from house - on my septic bed. :sick:

He could have used Charmin. :raspberry:

Thanks, I forgot, the rabbits name is CHARMIN !

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Having been raised with an outhouse for our commode I thought this was funny.

We were tearing down an 
old three-seater outhouse when my neighbor asked if she could have the single-plank, three-hole outhouse seat. I said sure.

Six months later, she invited me 
to her home. There she showed 
off her newly designed family room, complete with a single-plank, 
three-hole picture frame featuring her three grandchildren.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

8 hours ago, kejedo said:

Brother Jerry, I didn't notice when you changed  your pic.  Very nice looking couple.

Thank you!

One more time.... "Those were the days ...." 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

6 hours ago, pnutts said:

Stage name Jay Silverhills. He was from reservation near Brantford Ontario Canada.  His last name probably was Hill as there are lots of Hills there ( some are witnesses )B)

Looked up some  backstory: Jay Silverheels was the name of someone who portrayed Tonto on the radio show (?).   I thought that was the actual name of the actor in the TV show. Live and learn.  Glad to hear that some of the Hill family are our brothers and sisters... The Hills are Alive 

11 hours ago, pnutts said:

Stage name Jay Silverhills. He was from reservation near Brantford Ontario Canada.  His last name probably was Hill as there are lots of Hills there ( some are witnesses )B)

According to Wikipedia (Are they ever wrong?) Jay Silverheels was born Harold John Smith.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Silverheels

A blonde gets fed up of all the thick stereotypes of blonde women so decides to dye her hair brown. Afterwards she goes for a drive in the country to see if her new hair colour has made any difference to her intellect.

She comes across a farmer with his sheep crossing between fields so she gets out of the car and asks the farmer:

"If I guess the correct number of how many sheep you have, can I keep one of them?"

The farmer agrees, thinking that she'll never guess correctly.

However, she gets it right first time so the farmer agrees to let her choose one.

Off she goes and picks the cutest sheep she can find.

On getting back to the car, the farmer asks her:

"If I can guess your natural hair colour, will you give me my dog back?!"

Apologies to all you blonde sisters out there! :lol::zipmouth:

It's bigger on the inside!

On 2017-06-26 at 7:33 PM, Old said:

According to Wikipedia (Are they ever wrong?) Jay Silverheels was born Harold John Smith.

Ok, I never looked it up.  I know that Hill and Powless ( related to each other )

are common names on that reserve - between Hagersville & Brantford.

Went thru reservation when working on my 1st quick build back in the 80's.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: