JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

July 2016 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2846 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Ha! What would you all do if, just for this month, they pushed the JWB two weeks away from today?  Would you: 

a. scream

b. pull your hair out of frustration

c. faint out of this shockingly distressing news 

d. ask for a shepharding call to calm your fears

e. call the Branch to protest or, 

f. all of the above

:lol:

Edited by Omo_Yeme

46 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Ha! What would you all do if, just for this month, they pushed the JWB two weeks away from today?  Would you: 

a. scream

b. pull your hair out of frustration

c. faint out of this shockingly distressing news 

d. ask for a shepharding call to calm your fears

e. call the Branch to protest or, 

f. all of the above

:lol:

D

On June 15, 2016 at 3:33 PM, Jf800 said:

July Broadcasting

dcde3387aa5d606c6a520574fcc7c7c5.jpg

Now thats what I call super advanced notice!   How'd you get that soon early? 

8 hours ago, Tortuga said:

How would you feel if you found out the Broadcast was delayed to Tuesday July 5th because Monday is a holiday...<_<

only in the US   ...   on the other hand it may come out a little bit earlier than usual     ....  https://tv.jw.org/#en/home   ... great piece on leading a double life, hospitality, and Thailand too.  

I really enjoyed the part on "living a double life" - it helps one that have headed that way, it is not too late to turn around - the young man headed that way turned around and was accepted to SKE - very uplifting

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

3 hours ago, ouzo said:

The dramatization of young brother who lived double life, touched me a lot. It was like me before years. Difficult times that I'm fighting to forget. 

I really liked how Jehovah was talking to him through that account in Acts. Really, we are talked to by Jehovah through the Bible, meetings, assemblies, and now these monthly programs. Like that brother, we need to recognize when we are being spoken to by God. That way we can stop doing whatever we were doing before it gets to the point to where we would have to get the Elders involved.

Follow the link to download "Follow the Course", an mp3 of the original song for July's Broadcast:

Follow the Course Mp3 July's Original JW Broadcast Song

Now, I'm off to update my iPod Shuffles.Music listen.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I've seen lots of comments about the part on leading a double life. It taught an additional lesson though. I appreciated that when he finally decided to change his ways, he didn't just decide to handle it himself. It took humility, but he went to the elders for help. If he had tried to keep it a secret, he knew Jehovah would have seen that too.

Okay, Ross, I know I'm on competing ground with you. But your version of the mp3 file is clipped at the end. There's not a lot that can be done about that, except fade it early. That's what my version does.

Sorry. Please don't hit...

:peace:

The Branch is surely making an effort for local congregations to do prison witnessing as the Congo segment emphasizes.  And one can truly see Jehovah's blessing in their efforts.  A letter was read two weeks ago at our congregation also for brothers who are interested in prison witnessing in our locality.

They need to hear good news too! :)