JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

France suffers yet another terrorist attack | The Economist

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2862 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

My coworker mentioned that a Islamic refugee woman was stopped in new Mexico with gas pipeline plans

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

“Islamic Refugee” With Gas Pipeline Plans Arrested in New Mexico Border County

I 've just read an article that says that Europe lives its most darkened days. Let's see the list:

In France daily riots. Political and economical instability. The football games in EURO are guarded by military because of the fear of terror attacks.

In UK nationalism is awaken because of BRexit. This is the result of the murder of Joe Vox.

In central Europe, nationalism is also increased because of the immigrants. Borders are sealed.

In eastern Europe there is a fear of russian aggressiveness.

In southern Europe economic crisis

Let's make a conclusion of the problems in Europe this time:

Nationalism, terrorism, immigration, economic and political instability, aggresive nations...  FEAR

If you put a magnifying glass, under the sun, the rays will be focused in a small point that will take fire. Europe is like this. Each problem is like a ray. All of these problems unified can create a big fire. 

"Terror is coming... "

Yes, it is definitely poised to happen soon.

When the wicked sprout like weeds And all the wrongdoers flourish, It is that they may be annihilated forever - Ps 92:7.

I know it must be hard for you brothers and sisters over there, and am praying that you all are protected and stay firm no matter what shocking things happen.  I do worry for my family living there, but I leave it in Jehovah's hands. Really, we are all affected by the global terror, even though we don't live with the threat like you do.  People everywhere are stunned by the violence.  Just that they don't want to recognise what this means in the stream of time.

34 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Yes, it is definitely poised to happen soon.

When the wicked sprout like weeds And all the wrongdoers flourish, It is that they may be annihilated forever - Ps 92:7.

I know it must be hard for you brothers and sisters over there, and am praying that you all are protected and stay firm no matter what shocking things happen.  I do worry for my family living there, but I leave it in Jehovah's hands. Really, we are all affected by the global terror, even though we don't live with the threat like you do.  People everywhere are stunned by the violence.  Just that they don't want to recognise what this means in the stream of time.

Thank you for bringing up the Ps 92:7! I'll use it in the ministry next week  >:D<

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)