JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You Shouldn't Say!

Brother_Bliss

• 9 months later...

@Catalyst

New: What not to say to a Brother or Sister who never lets you finish a sentence. 

Answer : You'll make a a good householder for my student talk. Here finish up my talk for me.

New: What not to say to a Brother who refuses to use Zoom

Thanks Brother Steve for the bonus question. Next please. 

Answer  :   ..................................................................

New Question 

On 6/17/2020 at 5:15 AM, EccentricM said:

Answer: "Is it because you're ugly?"

New: What not to say to a new JWtalk member

Answer:  You should start a beard topic. 

New:  What not to say to the brother getting ready to baptize you?

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

On 6/21/2020 at 9:35 PM, Littlecat said:

New: What not to say on Zoom when someone says ‘ Can you hear me?’

Answer: Yes! I can hear you...we ALLL can hear you!  Will you PLEASE just answer the question sometime before MIDNIGHT?!!

New: What not to say to someone wearing a mask, in their own home, while they're giving a comment on zoom.

Edited by Omoyeme

On 6/25/2020 at 7:54 AM, Omoyeme said:

Answer: Yes! I can hear you...we ALLL can hear you!  Will you PLEASE just answer the question sometime before MIDNIGHT?!!

New: What not to say to someone wearing a mask, in their own home, while they're giving a comment on zoom.

Corona is not a computer virus. No need for the mask. 😂

What not to say to someone on Zoom who forgot the camera was on and was doing something inappropriate during a meeting?

On 7/2/2020 at 1:23 PM, blueyellow said:

Corona is not a computer virus. No need for the mask. 😂

What not to say to someone on Zoom who forgot the camera was on and was doing something inappropriate during a meeting?

Answer: You know, we all saw you doing [whatever inappropriate thing you did] and we will keep this in our memories forever, thank you😶

New: What not to say to someone, who try to convince you that COVID-19 is a punishment from God

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 8:01 AM, Romain said:

Answer: You know, we all saw you doing [whatever inappropriate thing you did] and we will keep this in our memories forever, thank you😶

New: What not to say to someone, who try to convince you that COVID-19 is a punishment from God

What did your granny DO?😮

Thing you shouldn't say to a woman who married a man 20 years younger than her.

41 minutes ago, Katty said:

Thing you shouldn't say to a woman who married a man 20 years younger than her

Answer:

"I take it this is your son".  (I actually have seen this IRL, as I have a family member in that exact scenario).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 10:10 PM, Katty said:

Thing you shouldn't say to a woman who married a man 20 years younger than her.

“You must be a great cook, you know after 40 years his Mama said he would never find another woman 

who cooks, picks up his toys, dresses him, and takes the tweezers to those long faux mustache nostril hairs.”

Things you shouldn’t say to your bible study who under the present corona virus situation, 

just self-baptized himself in the bath tub. 

1 hour ago, Precision said:

Things you shouldn’t say to your bible study who under the present corona virus situation, 

just self-baptized himself in the bath tub. 

Not valid! Your bathtub's too small for a proper baptism. The rubber ducky stands witness to the fact that those knobby knees were definitely poking out the tub. We need a doever!

Things you should not say to someone's Bible student who came to the meeting in Black Sabbath T shirt.

On 8/2/2020 at 9:01 PM, Katty said:

Things you should not say to someone's Bible student who came to the meeting in Black Sabbath T shirt.

Can we have your shirt ?...we’ve been looking for material just like that to make face masks for the friends, minus the logo!

What to say to an Elders son , nice suit, dressed to the hilt, that came late to the meeting late, with a huge multi-colored mohawk,

And the only seat available , was right next to the Circuit Overseer.  :facepalmpo2:

4 hours ago, Precision said:

Can we have your shirt ?...we’ve been looking for material just like that to make face masks for the friends, minus the logo!

What to say to an Elders son , nice suit, dressed to the hilt, that came late to the meeting late, with a huge multi-colored mohawk,

And the only seat available , was right next to the Circuit Overseer.  :facepalmpo2:

Would you like a Bible study? 

What to say to the person who never unmutes till the third prompt? 

1 minute ago, Alan said:

Would you like a Bible study? 

What to say to the person who never unmutes till the third prompt? 

New policy: three prompts and you're out!

What you should never say to a brother who keeps accidentally muting himself during all his comments? 

10 hours ago, Katty said:

New policy: three prompts and you're out!

What you should never say to a brother who keeps accidentally muting himself during all his comments? 

Why can't you mute your mouth in normal conversation..(foot in mouth)

What shouldn't you say to the person who texts, WhatsApp or emails you 3 minutes before the FS  meeting.  "What is the zoom link to the meeting"?

6 hours ago, Alan said:

Why can't you mute your mouth in normal conversation..(foot in mouth)

What shouldn't you say to the person who texts, WhatsApp or emails you 3 minutes before the FS  meeting.  "What is the zoom link to the meeting"?

Oh didn't they tell you? We're not Zooming the FS meeting any more. It's at the Hall now.

What shouldn't you say that sister that gives you way more information than you'll ever want to know any given conversation?

Edited by Katty

On 8/6/2020 at 9:27 AM, Katty said:

Oh didn't they tell you? We're not Zooming the FS meeting any more. It's at the Hall now.

What shouldn't you say that sister that gives you way more information than you'll ever want to know any given conversation?

"Sorry could you tell me all that again. I wasn't listening" (x3)

New: What you shouldn't say to a Brother or Sister who  thinks they can sing really well, but.... ( I am sure you get the picture) 😣

Edited by Catalyst

1 hour ago, Catalyst said:

"Sorry could you tell me all that again. I wasn't listening" (x3)

New: What you shouldn't say to a Brother or Sister who  thinks they can sing really well, but.... ( I am sure you get the picture) 😣

Hey next time we sing unmute your mike😖

New: What shouldn’t you say in your letters while witnessing?

• 3 months later...
On 8/6/2020 at 10:12 PM, Littlecat said:

Hey next time we sing unmute your mike😖

New: What shouldn’t you say in your letters while witnessing?

The end is coming by the end of the year?

NEW:  What you shouldn't say to the brother on Zoom of whom is saying the final prayer in the meeting but is muted.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2020 at 9:28 PM, rocket said:

The end is coming by the end of the year?

NEW:  What you shouldn't say to the brother on Zoom of whom is saying the final prayer in the meeting but is muted.

Answer:  Brother, we can't hear you will you pl.... Oh wait! I'm muted, too! Let me just call him right now!  RING! RING! RIIIIING!!!!...RING! RING! RING!!!! ☎️

New:  What not to say to someone who obviously looks like they just finished eating right before coming to zoom.

On 12/25/2020 at 9:55 PM, Omoyeme said:

Answer:  Brother, we can't hear you will you pl.... Oh wait! I'm muted, too! Let me just call him right now!  RING! RING! RIIIIING!!!!...RING! RING! RING!!!! ☎️

New:  What not to say to someone who obviously looks like they just finished eating right before coming to zoom.

Answer :  Hey,  looks like you tye-dyed your mustache to match your multi colored tie, with :oops: bits of pasta !

New :  How to reply to the overweight sister that you haven’t seen for awhile, who says “No it’s not going to be A boy or a girl,

“   I’M NOT PREGNANT. !!!  “:

23 minutes ago, Precision said:

New :  How to reply to the overweight sister that you haven’t seen for awhile, who says “No it’s not going to be A boy or a girl,

“   I’M NOT PREGNANT. !!!  “:

Answer: Oh in that case Here’s the number for Weight Watchers

New: What you shouldn’t  say on the telephone answering machine in the witnessing work...