JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Various News Topics that Bob accidentally merged into one

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2581 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

8 minutes ago, Victoria said:

The trial will take place on April 5th. If they ban us I may go to jail for 10 years. Do you know the country where living is cheap and the need is greater than in Russia?

I follow this couple on Instagram ecua_gringo they are a retired couple of need greaters who pioneer in Ecuador, they have fantastic success in their ministry and living there is very cheap.

Will continue praying daily for you and all our dear brothers and sisters in Russia, Agape dear sister Victoria.

7 hours ago, BibleSteve said:

I follow this couple on Instagram ecua_gringo they are a retired couple of need greaters who pioneer in Ecuador, they have fantastic success in their ministry and living there is very cheap.

Will continue praying daily for you and all our dear brothers and sisters in Russia, Agape dear sister Victoria.

Thank you! Ecuador is a good place but they eat guinea- pigs!:-)

55 minutes ago, Victoria said:

The trial will take place on April 5th. If they ban us I may go to jail for 10 years. Do you know the country where living is cheap and the need is greater than in Russia?

Do you like to live in Philippines sis Victoria? :) 

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

29 minutes ago, Victoria said:

Thank you! Ecuador is a good place but they eat guinea- pigs!:-)

Guinea pigs have more dark meat than hamsters...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Sounds good! What about the climate? Very hot?

If you stay in outside you'll get dark as you would imagine a dark brown skin... :) But rainfall also common just like the hot climate sis Victoria :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

from article:
Forum 18 wrote to Dmitry Peskov, press secretary to President Vladimir Putin, on 20 March, asking whether the presidential administration had approved the Justice Ministry's liquidation suit against the Jehovah's Witnesses and when it had learned the suit was in preparation. Forum 18 received no response by the end of the Moscow working day of 21 March

:( What will happen to the JW's if that goes into affect? I know Jehovah will be with them, but I wonder of Jehovah will tell them in effect "Get out of her" in terms of Russia.... It's just beginning...Hang in there sis!

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

What will happen to the JW's if that goes into affect? I know Jehovah will be with them, but I wonder of Jehovah will tell them in effect "Get out of her" in terms of Russia.... It's just beginning...Hang in there sis!

See the link :
http://jwtalk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/30238-JW.org---Jehovah’s-Witnesses-Mobilize-Global-Response-to-Threat-of-Ban-in-Russia

It's interesting that "bunker" videos from last year's RC portrayed a lot of Russian brothers enduring persecution.

Conclusion: Jehovah knew what's coming.

Encouragement: Jehovah will handle it in the best possible way so his name is glorified.

Russian brothers: Stay firm and loyal.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

13 hours ago, Daniela said:

What about Ukraine or the Republic of Moldova? They have Russian and Russian Sign Language congregations.

I think it is impossible to go to Ukraine now. As for Moldova I know very little about it.  I need to check out what countries are easy to enter, no visa and so on.

34 minutes ago, Victoria said:

I think it is impossible to go to Ukraine now. As for Moldova I know very little about it.  I need to check out what countries are easy to enter, no visa and so on.

Have you considered Poland? not cheap not expensive and I think there is "Russian field" happening there.

https://apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

9 hours ago, Victoria said:

:-) I have 2 news today. The bad one is total ban and imprisonment are coming soon. The good one is the song The best life ever is translated into Russian! BTW I am here on JWTalk because I was looking for the lyrics of that song!

The Best Life Ever

JW Broadcasting - October 2014

This world would like to make me lonely

But I got my friends with me

We're trying hard to help others find friends eternally (Huh ah ah...)

When I would worry about me

Uh... This world would bring me down (Mmmm, mmmm, mmm... Huh ah ah...)

I'm feeling better liftin' others off the ground (Hmm, mmm...)

Look what I found

I- I wanna know what I can do

I wanna give what I can give

That is the best feeling ever

I- I know this'll last forever

I'm where I wanna be

This is the best life ever

So many good things yet to be done

With these two hands of mine

I'll take some love and build us a bridge

Connect your heart to mine (Huh ah ah...)

When I would worry about me

Uh... This world would bring me down (Mmm, mmm... Huh huh huh huh huh huh...)

I'm feeling better liftin' others off the ground (Mmm, mmm...)

Look what I found 

I- I wanna know what I can do

I wanna give what I can give

That is the best feeling ever

I- I know this'll last forever

It's better than a dream

This is the best life... (Hmmm...)

I'm not afraid come what may (Uh hu...)

This kind of life gets better every day, every day, every way

Oh, oh, oh, oh...

I- I wanna live for more than me

I wanna give till I feel free