JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Replacing the Watchtower Sign.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2432 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is a story about the sign.  We no longer own the building and things will change.  But, once again, the comment section has comments not about the sign, but personally attacking the Witnesses, old stories about abuse and false predictions.  Do these apostates actively search out every story on the internet to post comments?

11 hours ago, Jonathan77 said:

Do these apostates actively search out every story on the internet to post comments?

Yes, I like to refer to them as "apostate groupies".  They follow almost every JW-themed article on the internet to post their vitriol hoping they'll influence people to turn away from Jehovah and His organization.

Edited by trottigy

17 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

They follow almost every JW-themed article on the internet to post their vitriol hoping they're influence people to turn away from Jehovah and His organization.

JxspnAB.gif

Edited by EccentricM

For what it's worth, I think replacing the sign with the one she is recommending is a good idea.

Certainly better than giant pink or rainbow sign with the letters "LGBT"

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

10 hours ago, EccentricM said:

I actually prefer the new site to the one at Brooklyn. I like the natural location as opposed to the urban one, more suitable I think for a home representing Jehovah's people. A lot of history at Brooklyn mind.

My thoughts exactly. :beard: