JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

2 hours ago, Maʹher-shalʹal-hash-baz said:

Thanks for that. I was expecting the cover. Lol. emoji23.png
(see post #3479)

Just Older emoji3073.png

Me to. i have the soft cover with the picture on it. Why would they not use the cover pic and use the pic inside?

Edited by Luigi62

i find to odd how the new and old publication are arranged. i would of thought that the OLD pubs would be before 2000, but it's all mixed. Isaiah's Prophecy & Worship books are under old and the greatest man & proclaimers books are with the new pubs. 

JWL update books 3-11-19.png

Edited by Luigi62

i find to odd how the new and old publication are arranged. i would of thought that the OLD pubs would be before 2000, but it's all mixed. Isaiah's Prophecy & Worship books are under old and the greatest man & proclaimers books are with the new pubs. 
961963951_JWLupdatebooks3-11-19.thumb.png.ae6f2b4d2f0ce9adb98c141dd8b8ef33.png

They might appear mixed, but they are sorted according to print date, not publishing date.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

1 hour ago, Thesauron said:

They might appear mixed, but they are sorted according to print date, not publishing date.

Greatest man last printed/updated 2006, first printed 1991 (New Pub). Isaiah 1 last printed/updated 2006, first printed 2000 (Old Pub). Doesn't make sense.

Greatest man last printed/updated 2006, first printed 1991 (New Pub). Isaiah 1 last printed/updated 2006, first printed 2000 (Old Pub). Doesn't make sense.

I believe they have different printing months.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Has anyone compared the available publications with what is available on WOL?

If JWL is receiving everything that WOL has available, then I wonder if we will receive the older magazines soon...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

10 hours ago, Bro Richard said:

Has anyone compared the available publications with what is available on WOL?

If JWL is receiving everything that WOL has available, then I wonder if we will receive the older magazines soon...

WOL as mags from 1950. JWL has mags from 2000. That would be alot of mags.

Greatest man book is older that isaiah book. there are other examples in tracts and brochures. 
It might also be a matter of what publications are actively used. But for your own personal use it matters very little. It just gives you a bit fewer publications among those used the most.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

On my computer, I list the material by date (my preference).  I keep all of the copies or versions or printing dates included in my PDF copies.  For reference, I would look at the newest version first.  But sometimes I need to see the changes and check the older copyrights.

19 minutes ago, Margaret said:

Nothing but trouble on my Samsung Galaxy S 8+. I did as suggested and uninstalled and reinstalled JWLIBRARY but Now its slow, doesn’t all the way crash but takes too long to use a go back button, it goes black and in a minute or two comes back on

How much storage memory do you have left (after the reinstall and reloading the publications)?