JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New World Translation Study Bible

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2358 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Could anyone of you techie Brothers explain to me why I cannot download the NWT Study Bible to my list of languages?

Its fine with my Apple products, but this HP???......there are no words

BTW, I can download probably 10 of the others but not the one I need the most!

Thanks a million, Voni

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

1 hour ago, walkr2 said:

Could anyone of you techie Brothers explain to me why I cannot download the NWT Study Bible to my list of languages?

Its fine with my Apple products, but this HP???......there are no words

BTW, I can download probably 10 of the others but not the one I need the most!

Thanks a million, Voni

Does this device have the latest JW Library app downloaded?  The NWT Study Bible only works in the latest update.  Before you guess, it is best to go and look in the Playstore or Windows app store to see if there is a new update.  This is a good starting point.

Does this device have the latest JW Library app downloaded?  The NWT Study Bible only works in the latest update.  Before you guess, it is best to go and look in the Playstore or Windows app store to see if there is a new update.  This is a good starting point.

Yes Brother Hess, that's what I thought too. But, I can't install the W 10 update "due to issues," therefore everything else, update wise, is thrown off!! I think if I throw this hp out the window, it might work a little better! I'll just have to take the time and TRY to dl wt library on my Mac.

Thank you and tomorrow after I pick it up from throwing it out the window, I'll try again to update. It just might work!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)