JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Announcing Two New Moderators

3 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

The sun never sets on the jwtalk.net moderator team 

I was just looking at the time zones....thx.

7 minutes ago, Musky said:

Administratiors and moderators ALL moderate the forum, no assigned tasks.

Except Bob who is king. :)

KING BOB!

5aa5e218b98c6_KingBob.jpg.0963b8062064634b32ab3d3b6aa2db6c.jpg

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

12 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Just out of curiosity, how is the workload split up? Are the Moderators and Administrators assigned to monitor specific forums?

I've been on other boards where the duties were divided by forum. So far here it works fine with everyone having equal input everywhere. 

Administrators additional duties are housekeeping.  We approve new applications for membership and have access to the admin email.  We also discuss forum redesign, restructure, adding or removing forums before presenting the ideas to the other moderators. 

Other than that, we're all share equal function.

22 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

I've been on other boards where the duties were divided by forum. So far here it works fine with everyone having equal input everywhere. 

Administrators additional duties are housekeeping.  We approve new applications for membership and have access to the admin email.  We also discuss forum redesign, restructure, adding or removing forums before presenting the ideas to the other moderators. 

Other than that, we're all share equal function.

You mean we can furnish this place? 

I henceforth put forth this New Zealand style house for consideration.

fixedw_large_4x.jpg

Edited by Stormswift

They need to approve my new design for this place.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Exciting. I’m so grateful to be a part of this big, wonderful family. With two more to keep us rounded up. Two lovely additions, I might add.

I thank you for taking on the responsibility!

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Lucy and Mandi are perfect choices!  :thumbsup:

Both of you I appreciate very much and you both have excellent reputations! :yes:

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

Do the new moderators have access to all of the "Confidential Talk With Moderators" topics?...(gulp) :eek:

Can someone delete my last three topics about Mandi? The first dozen are ok...

:lol1:

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

14 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Do the new moderators have access to all of the "Confidential Talk With Moderators" topics?...(gulp) :eek:

Just re-set your account... I am in a process of it :lol1:LOL

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

31 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Don't panic tort - Since Kiwi only come out at night - our eyesight is poor ... and in the dimmly lit rooms of the underbelly of this site is just too dark to read any of your glowing reports about me. 

Hmmm glowing ... maybe I could ... brb

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

• 5 weeks later...
In our continuing effort to keep JWTalk a safe, friendly, and encouraging forum for Jehovah's people to interact online, the Moderators have chosen to welcome both [mention=5482]Stormswift[/mention] (Mandi) and [mention=5044]hatcheckgirl[/mention] (Lucy) to the Moderator team.

Congrats sisters!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"