JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Announcing Two New Moderators

Ok, sooo, can we, like, talk about this for a minute? 

I mean,  it seems to be a bit lopsided, you know,  looks like  'down unduh' is going to be well represented,  what about us 'upper' continent dwellers?

Are we going to be held to some other, ahem, 'lower' standards than we have enjoyed so far? I don't know, I've heard things....scary things....I dunno---:deadhorse::eat:....

(Love you guys, I feel good about knowing you two are there,  I trust you. ..thanks for doing this. :)-D)

5aa5d02186fbe_YES_Thumbsupjumping.GIF.78414752d65e96ba6b3871483fe05845.GIFTwo new sensible spiritually minded Sisters to moderate our sometimes immoderate and nonsensical postings. :crackwhip::crackwhip:

We wish you all the best in your Moderator endeavors!!!5aa5d014a1037_YESGrin.GIF.82f22f34c50f33e311984c78bc1833e4.GIF

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

15 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

I mean,  it seems to be a bit lopsided, you know,  looks like  'down unduh' is going to be well represented,  what about us 'upper' continent dwellers?

Well, the reason why we took them on is that we needed someone to understand the posts with Aussie accent. :taz::lol2:

G'day!

Excuse me Mr. Carlos - I have a NZ accent ... while national distinction is not an issue as I respect our aussie speaking  brothers and sisters very much - I overlook their rougher than kiwi accents because I love them.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

1 hour ago, GrumpysWife said:

Awesome, more lady mods. :wub:

6 Male Administrators

5 Female Moderators

1 Male Moderator

:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just out of curiosity, how is the workload split up? Are the Moderators and Administrators assigned to monitor specific forums?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

13 minutes ago, carlos said:

That means that boys administer better while girls moderate better. And then there's the exception that confirms the rule.

Now try and translate that in gender-neutral language. :lol2:

Modoritos? LOL :zipmouth:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

7 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Just out of curiosity, how is the workload split up? Are the Moderators and Administrators assigned to monitor specific forums?

I get to monitor all the avatars.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."