JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2207 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 minute ago, Stormswift said:

Its called commercially speaking:OVUM - a creation of Jehovah's you were saying???????.......

Did not go to Oxford or Cambridge ... have no idea what is OVUM ..:shutup:

Mandi: Have you realized that your topic is fundamentally and irreversibly hijacked by donuts? :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 hour ago, Gregexplore said:

You have misquoted famous quote:

Decisions are easy, if you know where to get donuts...

Now..that's better..:D

I do know where to get donuts, the Chicago Park little store across the street from the lake, next to the Post Office ..

Chicago Park
California 95945

https://goo.gl/maps/vHcNmEX5nP52

I get coffee and all the maple donuts they have. ...

Edited by tekmantwo

1 minute ago, tekmantwo said:

I do know where to get donuts, the Chicago Park little store across the street from the lake, next to the Post Office ..

I get coffee and all the maple donuts they have. ...

Real man! :worship: LOL

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

6 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Look up pavlova wars on google Loopy this is nothing.

Let me teach you what a Thingee is!!!!

https://youtu.be/GC3LK1nx-DU

If we don't stop in time I will explode from laughter !!! LOL :taz:

17 hours ago, Stormswift said:

If you have other little quotes you've found helpful -  we would all love to hear them

“If you wish for peace of mind and happiness, then just believe.

If you wish to be a disciple of Truth....then investigate” ——Freidrich Neitzsche

This reminded me of experiences I’ve had with some very sincere church people even pastors who seem to be very nice people just trying to do what they think is right.

Romans 10: 2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to accurate knowledge.  3 For because of not knowing the righteousness of God but seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God.

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I'd like a donut, I have my eyes on two of them ...

5ac37febcee1d_donuteyes.JPG.cb2c7c7df419a50eead7b0ad5e91ec1c.JPG

Not fair :raspberry: Br. Burt is tryin* to get us back on track. :lol1:And you just derailed us again. :poke:

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

33 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Not fair :raspberry: Br. Burt is tryin* to get us back on track. :lol1:And you just derailed us again. :poke:

I waited to see if it would get back on topic before i posted, he was late...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

There are two rules I'm still trying to apply as time goes on:

Rule 1. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Rule 2. It's all small stuff.

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

"Sin will take you farther than you want to go, 

Keep you longer than you want to stay,

And cost you more than you want to pay." :sweat:

Last summer I saw this quote on Pinterest and it's been my phone's wallpaper every since, reminding me how true it is, as I'm living with the effects of a wrong choice made in 1993. 

Psalms 51:6 "In the secret self...may you cause me to know sheer wisdom"

Ok...decided to take this topic seriously ... and stop that donut nonsense :)

I really like this quote

Humor and seriousness are not in opposition to each other.

Al Franken

Edited by Gregexplore

1 hour ago, Loopy said:

It looks like he needs to plan a vacation to the US...

(I think he already has...:D)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D