JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"The Undecided" A Book By Thomas Walker

On 12/11/2018 at 11:11 AM, SoCal4me2 said:

Since I don’t ‘bet’, I would imagine that among those who post here you could get some great reading voices, men & women. Maybe you should accept some unsolicited audition audio files! And if you happen to have a Mac, you have all the programs you need to record your own audiobook. I know I’m probably making it sound easier than it really is...but I do believe it should not be terribly hard. But I have not done it before (iMovie doesn’t count really) so maybe it is harder than I think: Free work for the fun of it! 

Like our bible readings we do? Interesting thought. I be the voice of the Lioness.      

There'd have to be two voices for James, Axti and Walter - the older mature ones and the younger.         

Matthew - this is possible you know.                                                                                                 

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Broke down and got the Kindle edition.

Finished book at 4:19 AM Saturday. :snoring:

Again as in the musical movie Oliver " Please, Sir! I want more! "

Much better than worldly books.

I assume if there are more it will be a year from now. :crying:

Oh, well, Time to re-read other books.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I finished the book yesterday afternoon.^_^

What a wonderfully woven tale of times soon to come!:D

As always, I love how Brother Walker sticks so close to the Scriptures.❤️

I really appreciate all the time and effort that was put into this latest labor of love.❤️

Thanks for the great read!!!, er,  ANOTHER great read. :D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

New Chapter Day!

Well, I want to thank everyone for all the kind words. Another week and well have the last of the chapters up online free. Still working on the Paperback, but I'd wager it'll only be another few weeks. You'll hear it here first. I have a few other projects that I've been neglecting; and once those are done, I will be starting work on a fourth book. After that, I'm not sure. The problem with writing these stories is that it's basically the same story over and over. Someone returns, hears the truth, makes a choice. I need a different angle; and that's tricky in a world I've never been to. Once we're all believers, what will we do with our time?

45 minutes ago, Thomas Walker said:

Once we're all believers, what will we do with our time?

Oceanography,  Zoology,  botany,  planetary exploration... just to name few...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Thomas Walker said:

New Chapter Day!

Well, I want to thank everyone for all the kind words. Another week and well have the last of the chapters up online free. Still working on the Paperback, but I'd wager it'll only be another few weeks. You'll hear it here first. I have a few other projects that I've been neglecting; and once those are done, I will be starting work on a fourth book. After that, I'm not sure. The problem with writing these stories is that it's basically the same story over and over. Someone returns, hears the truth, makes a choice. I need a different angle; and that's tricky in a world I've never been to. Once we're all believers, what will we do with our time?

We need a novel on the final test when Satan is released for a short time & how some characters react to that.....👍 ☺️

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Oceanography,  Zoology,  botany,  planetary exploration... just to name few...

All things I could write a book around; but I don't want to make this a sci-fi series. I write those already. In this series, Paradise is essentially the Central Character.

And that's all the chapters. The paperback edition will be available soon; and I'll let you know here first.

If you've enjoyed the book; I'd ask you to post a review on Amazon (It helps more than I can say)

8 hours ago, Thomas Walker said:

And that's all the chapters. The paperback edition will be available soon; and I'll let you know here first.

If you've enjoyed the book; I'd ask you to post a review on Amazon (It helps more than I can say)

A sister in our hall is anxiously awaiting the paperback version.  She has all of your paperback versions.

She loves them because her husband reads them to her. ^_^

Apparently, they don't do Kindle. :D

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 8:35 PM, Stormswift said:

There'd have to be two voices for James, Axti and Walter - the older mature ones and the younger. 

You wouldn't need multiple people. Just have a young voice play older.

Matthew - this is possible you know.                                                                                                 

I admit, I'd like to see it; but I couldn't afford to set it up. If anyone out there wants a family study night project; having a Role Play of Paradise has to be worth a few ideas.

Anyway, on to new business.

After a lot of work; a few stupid and time consuming mistakes; and most of all, waiting for things to ship...

The Undecided, Book 3 of the New Earth Series, is now available in paperback from Amazon.

It'll take a day or two to show up on the Author Page, but the Link is good. Thank you all for your patience! 

Edited by Thomas Walker

9 minutes ago, Thomas Walker said:

The Undecided, Book 3 of the New Earth Series, is now available in paperback from Amazon.

It'll take a day or two to show up on the Author Page, but the Link is good. Thank you all for your patience! 

Whoohoo!  Thanks, Brother Walker.

Your Sister Mary. F. will be thrilled to hear this news!  She has been awaiting this book since finishing your last book.  ^_^