JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Catholicism to disappear in 25 years

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1855 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 2/26/2019 at 12:11 AM, My little flower said:

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/02/25/Catholicism-25-years-disappear-Rodrigo-Duterte.html

phillipines president says Catholicism will disappear in 25years not knowing that it is now that Jehovah his judgment on btg

Do you believe that it will take 25 years? or 2.5 years?

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Split topic

• 2 weeks later...

It just amazes me that people in the world are seeing that at least one of the major world religions is on it's way out. But the more you look on the news and in the media, the more you get the sense that people know there's an end coming soon. I think most people think, it's just the end of Western Civilization, but there's still that feel of "life as we know it is not going to last much longer." Or is it just something I'm sensing from people?

People I talk with at work, school, etc. say some changes are coming, but they don't see those as the end of Western Society. Instead, they think some untold truths will be told and things will get cleared up and then get better.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

This is man-made wisdom speaking. According to the same logic, Islam will be the dominant religion in Europe by 2050. We know that won't be the case because very soon, the United Nations will take a bold step to create global unity by destroying religious institutions including Islam and the Vatican.

On 3/16/2019 at 9:25 PM, sunshine said:

Maybe it will be like brother Letts says, ....less than 25 years...in fact a LOT less than 25 years we're talking today.

That would be grand!

Indeed, I think brother Lett made the “in less than 6 months from now” ruling, but that time is almost up, since October last year 😊

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."