JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Vatican issues guidance questioning modern gender identity

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1725 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I certainly cannot blame them for feeling the need to produce such a document. I have personally seen a major increase in Transgendered both as staff and patients where I work.  Prior to about 8 years ago I’d seen only two , now currently I know 6.  The most alarming thing is the two I currently know who are married men with children and even grandchildren who seem to have no concern that their wife’s married MEN and Now are forced to face the prospects of a Normal seclude being completely trashed. Not to mention children and grandchildren having their Pater Familiaris so distorted.  Even If I thought I was a Tiger I wouldn’t insist upon my children and wife being bitten.

• 4 weeks later...

A new wrinkle in this subject. Some Endocrinologist’s are now being pressured to prescribe sex change hormones on demand despite the mixed body of evidence that these treatments may cause permanent harm to the patient and do not effectively treat the underlying psychological problems associated with Genger dysphoria.  In other words the Hippocratic oath is now to be violated upon demand. Science simply disregarded in order to physically treat a primarily psychiatric condition.