JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October 2019 Study Edition

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1710 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Watchtower Study Questions for October 2019 has just shown up in JW Library

No articles, just the questions.  Very odd.  Why would want only the questions?

Although looking at the subject matter is very interesting - Stay Faithful Through the Great Tribulation!

Edited by Shawnster

Look how the survivors are dressed... in suits and ties ..looks like they were engaged in spiritual activity were formal dress and grooming is required ..  worshiping Jehovah to the very end...

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Could be software problem..bugs, glitches...etc

The publication really is called Study Questions for “The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah’s Kingdom”, or The “Watchtower” Study Questions, October 2019. The abbreviation is wqu19. It’s usually not used in English, but rather smaller languages that don’t have the full Watchtower yet.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

3 minutes ago, Dages said:

I've just finished reading the questions... the FDS is really preparing us... that's huge...

Never felt such urgency

I fully agree... food at the proper time.

Love never fails..Jehovah soon will deliver his people.

How privileged we are living on the threshold of GT, seeing preparation being done, and soon eyewitness deliverance. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

25 minutes ago, Dages said:

What if they only added the questions because they feel the GT is about to start and the instructions will need to be updated ?

Makes no difference still! So long as we're staying on guard, it's all good!! A "panicky" mentality is always counter-productive, distracting & only serves the interest of Satan!!!

Edited by Chuka

36 minutes ago, Dages said:

What if they only added the questions because they feel the GT is about to start and the instructions will need to be updated ?

I still think that articles will follow soon, but an interesting proposition nonetheless. (David, anything is possible being so close to the end)

13 minutes ago, Chuka said:

Makes no difference still! So long as we're staying on guard, it's all good!! A "panicky" mentality is always counter-productive, distracting & only serves the interest of Satan!!!

I'm not panicking, I'm very happy with the speculation :bouncing:

2 hours ago, Dages said:

Woah, that's new... and 2 first great articles, visibly

image.png.26cbf1fa42ba973a7899e1948527c0a3.png

STUDY ARTICLE 41   Stay Faithful Through the “Great Tribulation"

8. How will our message likely change in the future?

12. How has “the faithful and discreet slave” been preparing us for what is coming in the future?
14. (a) What change will take place regarding the brothers who take the lead on earth?

in the first article : image.png.7e99d06206075e3d64dd2aa0cf59a24c.png
These don't exist in many languages yet...

It talks about the online study lessons, not the Watchtower Study Questions.

But I guess it will be overwhelmingly clear quit soon why the GB wished to make the questions available separately even in English.

In some minor languages, the paragraphs are read in a major language, while questions are asked in the minor language, and the discussion is a bit more encompassing in the minor language.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

2 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

But I guess it will be overwhelmingly clear quit soon why the GB wished to make the questions available separately even in English.

Do you know anything? :D

1 hour ago, New World Explorer said:

Do you know anything? :D

Yeah we all do right? It's that all religion will continue being banned in all countries not just the current ones and preaching in it's current form (preaching) will have to cease and we'll instead give an announcement of what is about to come thus our message will change.